Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Change Directory
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Change Directory Post 302199142 by siba.s.nayak on Monday 26th of May 2008 02:50:34 AM
Old 05-26-2008
Also u can use cd Software\ Patch

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

change directory

Hi all, I'm trying to wirte a small shell script in Linux. My script has the flow like, cmd1 cmd2 cd testdata cmd3 After exiting the program, the CWD remains the same as where I execute the program. I need it to be changed to the latest updated directory in the program. How can I do... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vadivel
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

change directory

hi, Iam in directory A. I run a script from there. inside the script i have a command cd B. When i come out of the script directory is A only. Even when i come out scrip i want the directory to be B How to achieve (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mkan
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Filenames change in a directory

Hi I have abc_ahb_one.v abc_ahb_two.v abc_ahb_three.v ........l like this -----upto abc_ahb_ninety.v in some directory. I need to change those file names to like below. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: praneethk
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

change directory if available

I have a simple shell script that prompts the user to enter a directory to navigate to. What i want it to do and i don't know how to do this is if the directory is invalid automatically navigate to the home directory. echo "enter a directory to navigate to:" read directory cd $directory... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: icelated
6 Replies

5. AIX

disallow change directory

Dear all expects, I have a security problem that I would like to resolve. I need to create a user ID in my AIX 5.3 environment and to point the login to a specific directory for FTP purposes. There is only 2 directories that I can allow the user ID to perform read/write. I would like to prevent... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kwliew999
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change database directory to another directory?

Hi, I Installed mysql on my CentOS 6.2 Server. But when I tried to change the location of /var/lib/mysql to another directory. I can't start the mysql. Below is what I've done yum install mysql mysql-server mysql-devel mkdir /path/to/new/ cp -R /var/lib/mysql /path/to/new chown -R... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ganitolngyundre
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change to directory and search some file in that directory in single command

I am trying to do the following task : export ENV=aaa export ENV_PATH=$(cd /apps | ls | grep $ENV) However, it's not working. What's the way to change to directory and search some file in that directory in single command Please help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurau
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change permission to a directory

Hi, How do i change the permission to read/write to a windows directory? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lg123
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change Directory

Hi All, There is a code like below in my script ############################################### ###Create Directories and Sub-Directories ############################################### dpdir=DP_FROM_${from}_TO_${to} mkdir $dpdir cd $dpdir mkdir AWQM WFCONTROLLER PROVCO PRISM ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pvmanikandan
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change directory shell

#!/bin/bash echo -n "Enter number of sanger patients : "; read id perl -ne 'chomp; system ("perl table_annovar.pl $_ humandb/ -buildver hg19 -protocol refGene,popfreq_all,common,clinvar,clinvarsubmit,clinvarreference -operation g,f,f,f,f,f -otherinfo")' < file.txt I have the above script... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
7 Replies
Software::License(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Software::License(3pm)

NAME
Software::License - packages that provide templated software licenses VERSION
version 0.103004 SYNOPSIS
my $license = Software::License::Discordian->new({ holder => 'Ricardo Signes', }); print $output_fh $license->fulltext; METHODS
new my $license = $subclass->new(\%arg); This method returns a new license object for the given license class. Valid arguments are: holder - the holder of the copyright; required year - the year of copyright; defaults to current year new_from_short_name my $license = Software::License -> new_from_short_name( { short_name => 'GPL-1', %arg } ); This constructor will return the correct subclass depending on "short_name" value. year holder These methods are attribute readers. name This method returns the name of the license, suitable for shoving in the middle of a sentence, generally with a leading capitalized "The." url This method returns the URL at which a canonical text of the license can be found, if one is available. If possible, this will point at plain text, but it may point to an HTML resource. notice This method returns a snippet of text, usually a few lines, indicating the copyright holder and year of copyright, as well as an indication of the license under which the software is distributed. license This method returns the full text of the license. fulltext This method returns the complete text of the license, preceded by the copyright notice. version This method returns the version of the license. If the license is not versioned, this method will return false. meta_name This method returns the string that should be used for this license in the CPAN META.yml file, according to the CPAN Meta spec v1, or undef if there is no known string to use. This method may also be invoked as "meta_yml_name" for legacy reasons. meta2_name This method returns the string that should be used for this license in the CPAN META.json or META.yml file, according to the CPAN Meta spec v2, or undef if there is no known string to use. If this method does not exist, and "meta_name" returns open_source, restricted, unrestricted, or unknown, that value will be used. summary This method returns a summary of the license. This summary must contains refer to a file containing the whole license. On Debian system, the file containing the whole license will be in "/usr/share/common-licenses/" directory. LOOKING UP LICENSE CLASSES
If you have an entry in a META.yml or META.json file, or similar metadata, and want to look up the Software::License class to use, there are useful tools in Software::LicenseUtils. TODO
o register licenses with aliases to allow $registry->get('gpl', 2); SEE ALSO
The specific license: o Software::License::AGPL_3 o Software::License::Apache_1_1 o Software::License::Apache_2_0 o Software::License::Artistic_1_0 o Software::License::Artistic_2_0 o Software::License::BSD o Software::License::CC0 o Software::License::FreeBSD o Software::License::GFDL_1_2 o Software::License::GPL_1 o Software::License::GPL_2 o Software::License::GPL_3 o Software::License::LGPL_2_1 o Software::License::LGPL_3_0 o Software::License::MIT o Software::License::Mozilla_1_0 o Software::License::Mozilla_1_1 o Software::License::None o Software::License::OpenSSL o Software::License::Perl_5 o Software::License::QPL_1_0 o Software::License::SSLeay o Software::License::Sun o Software::License::Zlib AUTHOR
Ricardo Signes <rjbs@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2011 by Ricardo Signes. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-23 Software::License(3pm)