Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: hardware assistance
Operating Systems Solaris hardware assistance Post 302198872 by Perderabo on Saturday 24th of May 2008 09:37:36 PM
Old 05-24-2008
Start here: Sun System Handbook - Systems List

Click on a system and then click on hardware specs. I see that a V210 is listed as having "One Ultra-320 SCSI multimode (SE/LVD)". Maybe that would do it. But I'm not a hardware guy either.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need Assistance

I have two questions I am struggling with... How do the programs p1, p2, and p3 need to handle their standard files so they can work like this: p1 | p2 | p3 ? What exactly is this command supposed to do? $ kill -QUIT %1 & This command below? $ sort -o emp.lst emp lst & Any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yahoo14
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Assistance needed.

the command "nawk" returns the error command cannot be found in my unix system. Is there a specific library i need to have to use this command? I tried, the whereis command and it returns nothing. if there is nothing to do, what command can i use to replace this nawk command? Appreciate some... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 12yearold
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

I need an assistance

I have a school project to create a shell program same as calendar i must create a txt file with celebrations with vi i know this but the problem is i don't know awk and grep. The object of object is to create a program who read a date an appear the celebration. Can you help me please !!!... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mytilini boy
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

While Loop assistance.

I am trying to make a simple while loop which reads in a text until the person types quit. And it's not working, and I know it's a rather simple problem I just can't seem to understand... Once again all assistance is greatly appreciated. #!/bin/sh astring="z" while astring!="quit" do read... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MaestroRage
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command assistance

Hi, We currently use the below basic scripts to output details that the business requires for our AIX and Sun servers. I have been asked to produce the same sort of script to be used for our NCR MP-RAS UNIX and OS/2 UNIX servers but am not formilar with these forms of Unix. Would greatly... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmuir
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

rsync assistance

Ok here we go. I have mounted remote drives and I am trying to get rsync to just sync certain directories within these mounted folders. Example: /mnt/bkmasterbackup1 /mnt/bkmasterbackup2 /mnt/bkmediabackup1 /mnt/prodnas02 /mnt/prodnas03 /mnt/prodnas04 /mnt/prodnas05 Inside these... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SteveMosher
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need assistance with sed

Hi All, I need your assistance, I would like to replace all lines beginning with the word "begin" with the below text: Device | IPMB0-A | IPMB0-B Board Address |Sent SentErr %Errr |Sent SentErr ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dendany83
9 Replies

8. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need assistance with looping

Hi, I have a find command that searches for all the .properties under current directory and its subdirectories. find . -name "*.properties" I would like to pass the output of the above find command to my "operation.sh script as the second parameter. for eg: ./operation.sh 775 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed assistance

Hello everyone. I am trying to replace sprintf(buffer, "{\"id\":1,\"method\":\"mining.update_block\",\"params\":}\n", coinid, blockhash); with sprintf(buffer, "{\"id\":1,\"method\":\"mining.update_block\",\"params\":}\n", coinid, blockhash); this is the code I was trying but is... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: crombiecrunch
9 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)