Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: tools for capacity planning
Operating Systems Solaris tools for capacity planning Post 302198661 by itik on Friday 23rd of May 2008 01:32:59 PM
Old 05-23-2008
tools for capacity planning

Hi All,

What do you usually use for capacity planning tool on solaris 8 or later?

Thanks in advance.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Planning for DR, I have to collect information

Dear All, We are going for Disaster Recovery project, the vendor asked for more details about how much is the daily data changes only. using sar / iostat can any one help me to collect this ?! Note: only I need the changed data size not the daily increasing data. this is to know how much... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adel8483
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Planning to be certified , your advice?

Hi, I got 2 courses Intermediate and advanced Solaris 10 Administration before 1 month. I was studying the material of the 1st course I will finish it soon. I want to get the Exam. What is your advice? Which is the best Exam Quastion ( Testking or ,,,,,,,, Etc) .... Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adel8483
1 Replies

3. AIX

capacity planning on aix

Hi All, What do you usually use for capacity planning on AIX? Any idea will do? Thanks in advance, itik (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

4. AIX

Use of System Planning Tool (SPT)

How to use system Planning tool. I have installed it and trying to just design something but i dont know any thing ...is there any documentation or questions to practice the SPT ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pchangba
1 Replies

5. AIX

LPAR CPU capacity planning

Hi Everybody: I am trying to come up with a formula to calculate the threshold for LPAR cpu utilization in a shared mode. It sounds like I need to calculate the Relative Virtual CPU and then try to calculate the cpu utilzation. Given the following lparstat output: System configuration:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsaray101
5 Replies

6. AIX

FS capacity

can anyone tell me how to reduce Fs capacity by using echo zero. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nkchand
3 Replies
PCALENDAR(1)						      General Commands Manual						      PCALENDAR(1)

NAME
pcalendar - utility for tracking menstrual cycles and predicting fertility periods SYNOPSIS
pcalendar [ file.pcal ] DESCRIPTION
Periodic Calendar is a GUI application which assists in women menstrual cycles tracking and fertility periods prediction. This information can be used as supportive either for conception or contraception planning. Periodic Calendar provides support for BBT and sympto-thermal methods which have the highest reliability in fertility periods prediction. User can choose any subset of the features to be used or even fall to the generic calendar method (which if used alone is very unreliable). Authors of the Periodic Calendar still insist on not being an equal substitute to the fertility planning consultants or doctors. Before using this application please talk to your doctor or read a good book on the subject. THE PREDICTIONS MADE BY THIS PROGRAM CAN BE NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS FINAL. THE METHODS USED ARE NOT 100% EFFECTIVE FOR ALL WOMEN. OPTIONS
Periodic Calendar accepts a single command line parameter which is supposed to be the name of the file to open on startup. AUTHOR
anagramarama was written by Mar'yan Rachynskyy <mrach@users.sourceforge.net> This manual page was written by Miriam Ruiz <miriam@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). March 19, 2010 PCALENDAR(1)