Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: domain expiry date
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting domain expiry date Post 302197777 by learnbash on Wednesday 21st of May 2008 04:43:45 PM
Old 05-21-2008
still waiting can anyone answer.

Regards,
Noman Liaquat

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Digital Certificate Expiry Date

HI, I want to know the certificate expiry dates and who is owner of the certificate installed in UNIX. example certiface name 1)SSL 2)Veri Sign Trust Network (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RG18173
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract Expiry date and server_name from the following file

Hi Guys, I am trying to write one ksh script where I have to go to lots of unix boxes and read one text file which will have data like this though this is not complete data. And I just have to extract expire date ( which is 2nd date value 08/31/2009 in the first one ) and the server name ( astro... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pareshan
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find user password expiry date

Does anyone know a simple way to find out the expiry date of my UNIX user password? I do not have root access to the box. Surely there is a way to so this... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: oztoma
4 Replies

4. SuSE

Disable the password expiry date

Hi, We are going to create the new user, using that user we are automate the work, but every 90 days password get expired how can i create or avoid the expiry the password. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingganesh04
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

expiry date for files?

Hi, Is there any way i can give an expiry date for files that i create? For example, i would like to get a file deleted automatically after 60 days from the creation date. Is there any possibility for this in Unix? Thanks, RRVARMA (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RRVARMA
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expiry date of shell script

Hello folks, I have question about my expiry of shell script, today date is 2009-11-11, i will have to deploy a script today, how i should setup that my script will not work after 2010-05-11, Between if someone will change the date of server then script will again not work, please give... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Password expiry date check for hp servers

Hi All, Can anybody help me, to find the command to check for the password expiry date for the hp servers. Thanks, Deepak (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dswain
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calculating expiry date using date,sed,grep

Hi, I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me with my problem. I have a crawler which collects spam URLs everyday & this data needs to be published in a blacklist. Here's the catch: The "Time To Live" (TTL) for each URL is 3 months (or whatever for that matter). If i see the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: r4v3n
5 Replies

9. Solaris

expiry date of an account

can an user see the expiry date of its own account,also can the user know whether it is having peer access or not. Thanks, Megh (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: megh
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to check ssl certificate expiry date using openssl command?

hi how to check ssl certificate expiry date using openssl command try below code it is not working, any help echo q | openssl s_client -connect akamai.com:443 | openssl x509 -noout -enddate socket: Bad file descriptor connect:errno=9 unable to load certificate... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghur77
0 Replies
RRDp(3) 						User Contributed Perl Documentation						   RRDp(3)

NAME
RRDp - Attach RRDtool from within a perl script via a set of pipes; SYNOPSIS
use RRDp RRDp::start path to RRDtool executable RRDp::cmd rrdtool commandline $answer = RRD::read $status = RRD::end $RRDp::user, $RRDp::sys, $RRDp::real, $RRDp::error_mode, $RRDp::error DESCRIPTION
With this module you can safely communicate with the RRDtool. After every RRDp::cmd you have to issue an RRDp::read command to get RRDtools answer to your command. The answer is returned as a pointer, in order to speed things up. If the last command did not return any data, RRDp::read will return an undefined variable. If you import the PERFORMANCE variables into your namespace, you can access RRDtool's internal performance measurements. use RRDp Load the RRDp::pipe module. RRDp::start path to RRDtool executable start RRDtool. The argument must be the path to the RRDtool executable RRDp::cmd rrdtool commandline pass commands on to RRDtool. Check the RRDtool documentation for more info on the RRDtool commands. Note: Due to design limitations, RRDp::cmd does not support the "graph -" command - use "graphv -" instead. $answer = RRDp::read read RRDtool's response to your command. Note that the $answer variable will only contain a pointer to the returned data. The reason for this is, that RRDtool can potentially return quite excessive amounts of data and we don't want to copy this around in memory. So when you want to access the contents of $answer you have to use $$answer which dereferences the variable. $status = RRDp::end terminates RRDtool and returns RRDtool's status ... $RRDp::user, $RRDp::sys, $RRDp::real these variables will contain totals of the user time, system time and real time as seen by RRDtool. User time is the time RRDtool is running, System time is the time spend in system calls and real time is the total time RRDtool has been running. The difference between user + system and real is the time spent waiting for things like the hard disk and new input from the Perl script. $RRDp::error_mode and $RRDp::error If you set the variable $RRDp::error_mode to the value 'catch' before you run RRDp::read a potential ERROR message will not cause the program to abort but will be returned in this variable. If no error occurs the variable will be empty. $RRDp::error_mode = 'catch'; RRDp::cmd qw(info file.rrd); print $RRDp::error if $RRDp::error; EXAMPLE
use RRDp; RRDp::start "/usr/local/bin/rrdtool"; RRDp::cmd qw(create demo.rrd --step 100 DS:in:GAUGE:100:U:U RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:10); $answer = RRDp::read; print $$answer; ($usertime,$systemtime,$realtime) = ($RRDp::user,$RRDp::sys,$RRDp::real); SEE ALSO
For more information on how to use RRDtool, check the manpages. AUTHOR
Tobias Oetiker <tobi@oetiker.ch> perl v5.12.1 2010-03-22 RRDp(3)