Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Install ssh on AIX5.2
Operating Systems AIX Install ssh on AIX5.2 Post 302196632 by andryk on Monday 19th of May 2008 04:44:31 AM
Old 05-19-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinni929
hi
Any one help me to install ssh on IBM-AIX5.2
in my machine i have this bellow rpms installed
zlib-1.2.3-3
prngd-0.9.23-3
openssl-0.9.7l-2
openssl-doc-0.9.7l-2
openssl-devel-0.9.7l-2

For ssh installing we need ssh rpms but i could not find openssh,openssh-server,openssh-client rpm's in IBM site for IBM-AIX5.2
plzzzz help me
Hi,
If you have access to a compiler, then build it from the source OpenSSH

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SSh install and config

Hi all........... I work for a big french car manufacturer. I'm supposed to put up a secure protocol, that means ssh. I'm looking for free ssh codes and binaries, and the install and config of it... Any help would be great... :confused: :confused: :confused: Thanx Jason (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: a_new_admin
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ssh install

hi , i am trying to install ssh on solaris8 i have downloaded openssh. if anyone have installed openssh before , i like to know if there are anything else needed to install it. Some web sites says you need zlib and so on. i am confused. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: oppai
1 Replies

3. AIX

install oracle9i on aix5.3

I am installing oracle9i on aix5.3 and an link error appears during the install process. 'Error in invoking target iokdstry of makefile /export/home/oracle/OraHome/network/lib/ins_nau.mk' happened I tried to find the way out,and there seems to be one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mayuhao
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

Unable to install SSH

Hello!! I have an HP-UX 11.23 box. I downloaded an SSH depot file form HP website. Using SAM, I tried to install the depot file. However, SAM declared "it cannot find any compatible depot file to install". Due to that, I tried using command line 'swinstall' just like HP tutorial taught me.... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jembalang
8 Replies

5. AIX

ssh on AIX5.2

i got this error while installing ssh package time bash-3.00# installp -d /openssh/ openssh.base installp: No action was indicated. The -a (apply) flag is being assumed. +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ Pre-installation Verification...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chinni929
3 Replies

6. AIX

Problem in SSH Install in AIX 4.3 Server.

Hi Friends I am trying to install ssh in one of my AIX4.3 server. I downloaded openssh and openssl from IBM site. While installing them openssh failed. The lpcheck command display looks like this: # lppchk -v lppchk: The following filesets need to be installed or corrected to bring ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: efunds
5 Replies

7. AIX

How to upgrade AIX5.3TL6-07 to AIX5.3TL8-04?

Hello All, After creating lpp_source/spot from AIX 5.3TL6-07 DVD on the NIM(AIX6.1), I went online and download the fix pack for reaching TL8-04. (it was less than 200Mgegs total) then I did define a newer lpp_source530TL8-04 via a copy from the older lpp_source530TL6-07 (I diduse a command... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sangers
2 Replies

8. AIX

How to Set Dual authentication through SSH in AIX5.3

Hi, How we can set dual authentication (Two Factor authentication) in SSH. is there any way to that or it is not possible in SSH. Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: m_raheelahmed
1 Replies

9. IP Networking

how to install ssh service in linux

hello,I am new in linux and want to know how to install ssh service in my computer so that others can connect to it,thank you! (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: hwk07
15 Replies

10. Solaris

How to install SSH on Solaris 10?

Dear friends, I am running Solaris 10 x86, I have only one monitor so I want to access my solaris machine with putty. Please help me setup SSH on Solaris and how to make my solaris system ssh-accessible on the network. It would be so nice of you if could provide details on each step as I am a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gabam
4 Replies
SSH-LDAP-HELPER(8)					    BSD System Manager's Manual 					SSH-LDAP-HELPER(8)

NAME
ssh-ldap-helper -- sshd helper program for ldap support SYNOPSIS
ssh-ldap-helper [-devw] [-f file] [-s user] DESCRIPTION
ssh-ldap-helper is used by sshd(1) to access keys provided by an LDAP. ssh-ldap-helper is disabled by default and can only be enabled in the sshd configuration file /etc/ssh/sshd_config by setting AuthorizedKeysCommand to ``/usr/libexec/openssh/ssh-ldap-wrapper''. ssh-ldap-helper is not intended to be invoked by the user, but from sshd(8) via ssh-ldap-wrapper. The options are as follows: -d Set the debug mode; ssh-ldap-helper prints all logs to stderr instead of syslog. -e Implies -w; ssh-ldap-helper halts if it encounters an unknown item in the ldap.conf file. -f ssh-ldap-helper uses this file as the ldap configuration file instead of /etc/ssh/ldap.conf (default). -s ssh-ldap-helper prints out the user's keys to stdout and exits. -v Implies -d; increases verbosity. -w ssh-ldap-helper writes warnings about unknown items in the ldap.conf configuration file. SEE ALSO
sshd(8), sshd_config(5), ssh-ldap.conf(5), HISTORY
ssh-ldap-helper first appeared in OpenSSH 5.5 + PKA-LDAP . AUTHORS
Jan F. Chadima <jchadima@redhat.com> BSD
April 29, 2010 BSD