Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux whereto download c89 compiler Post 302196631 by mannam srinivas on Monday 19th of May 2008 04:41:31 AM
Old 05-19-2008
MySQL whereto download c89 compiler

hello everyone,

i need a c89 compiler for hp-ux 11.11 machine.

can somebody suggest where to download c 89 compiler.

any help appriciated.

regards,
mannam

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Compiler....

:confused: How to do Compiler a .so with oracle9 libs? I have my file -> oracobo.pc my .so is called by Cobol App. -> Runcobol (I don't have source). Which is the statement of cc compiler? It's Right : proc oracobo.pc cc -O -q32 -DDYNAMIC_LIBRARIES_SUPPORTED... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: luckycs
0 Replies

2. Programming

C compiler

I'm new to C but eager to get started. I purchasewd beginning C by Ivor Horton and realise that I need a C compiler. I looking for the most appropriate and economical way to obtain this, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ferret
5 Replies

3. Solaris

C compiler

Hello Everyone!!! Can i use the C shell to compile a C program ? how ? please teach me how to compile ? Thanks!!!! Giancarlo D. Jabon (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giancarlodjabon
1 Replies

4. Programming

C compiler

my C compiler cc is not working. probably it has corrupted. can anyone tell me location from where i can download it. Regards (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

xl C/C++ compiler to GCC compiler

Hi, we are converting from IBM-AIX(xl c/c++ compiler) to Linux(GCC complier). As a part of this i need to change the CFLAGS. The xl c/c++ complier CFLAGS is CFLAGS := $(CDEBUG) $(PROJECT_INCLUDE_DIRS) $(COBJECT_MODE) -qcpluscmt -qmakedep -qcheck=all \ -qalign=bit_packed $(LINT_FLAGS)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbattu1
0 Replies

6. HP-UX

c89-Issue

hi Please let me know where do i download c89 compiler( if source files is there , then send me then i can build locally and install Please let me know any issues BR vasanth (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
0 Replies

7. Programming

How Can a Machine Reads a Compiler Since A Compiler is Written in Text! Not Binaries?

To make a programming language you need a compiler, so what was the first programming language and how was is created if you need the compiler first? The compiler itself is considered as a high language comparing to the machine! since the compiler is not created in 1's and 0's... Eventhough i... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: f.ben.isaac
12 Replies

8. AIX

XL C/C++ Compiler

Hello, I am trying to use the IBM XL C/C++ Compiler on my AIX server. I have uised smit to install it and it appears to have been successful. When I however type XlC it tells me that I am still using my old compiler which is VisualAge C++ Professional / C for AIX Compiler, Version 5. How can I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkranes
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cc compiler and gcc compiler

hi, can we install gcc compiler in unix based OS(sun solar,IBM AIX,HP,etc) and also can we install sun cc compiler in AIX environment and vice versa. and more ..is linux support cc compiler regards Ajay (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaysahoo
3 Replies
CONFIG.GUESS(1)                                                    User Commands                                                   CONFIG.GUESS(1)

NAME
config.guess - guess the build system triplet SYNOPSIS
config.guess [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
The GNU build system distinguishes three types of machines, the `build' machine on which the compilers are run, the `host' machine on which the package being built will run, and, exclusively when you build a compiler, assembler etc., the `target' machine, for which the compiler being built will produce code. This script will guess the type of the `build' machine. Output the configuration name of the system `config.guess' is run on. Operation modes: -h, --help print this help, then exit -t, --time-stamp print date of last modification, then exit -v, --version print version number, then exit ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
config.guess might need to compile and run C code, hence it needs a compiler for the `build' machine: use the environment variable `CC_FOR_BUILD' to specify the compiler for the build machine. If `CC_FOR_BUILD' is not specified, `CC' will be used. Be sure to specify `CC_FOR_BUILD' is `CC' is a cross-compiler to the `host' machine. CC_FOR_BUILD a native C compiler, defaults to `cc' CC a native C compiler, the previous variable is preferred REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs and patches to <config-patches@gnu.org>. Originally written by Per Bothner. Copyright 1992-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
autoconf(1), automake(1), autoreconf(1), autoupdate(1), autoheader(1), autoscan(1), config.guess(1), config.sub(1), ifnames(1), libtool(1). GNU Autoconf 2.69 August 2017 CONFIG.GUESS(1)