Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Backup Tape suggestion
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Backup Tape suggestion Post 302196581 by c00kie88 on Monday 19th of May 2008 02:49:09 AM
Old 05-19-2008
Thank you

I will look the web server and start putting plan in place.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tape Backup

Can someone please.... help me how to install tape backup I am using FreeBSD Unix version running on I386 PC box. My IDE tape device is made by HP (Colorado 5GB). Thank you in advance! (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackpotp
15 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tape Backup

I have a script which runs overnight to backup a database into a tar file. I then gzip the file and send it off to a tape device. The command I'm using for the tape backup is tar cvf /dev/rmt/0n /var/dbbackup/${FILE}.gz I thought the n meant no rewind so the next file is copied to tape... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattd
4 Replies

3. Solaris

backup using tape

hello everybody... i need some help ... so... i need to do some backups from one solaris system and i dont know whitch is the best solution....to use tar or ufsdump...? ...and .... how can i restore files from tape if on the tape i have 2 sessions....how can i access second session....? enough... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nich007
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mounting DLT tape and to backup file to tape

Hi there: I'm new here Can anyone help me: I have DS15 Alpha server : Unix 5.1B Now i need to connect a DLVT VS80 1U Rackmount Tape Drive unit. What is the exact comman to mount the DLTape IV?? How do i make backuo @ copy file to the tape? Thanx to all (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ayzeayem
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Check backup file size on backup tape

Hi, I performed backup on tape and I want to append more files to my previous backup on the same backup tape. But before I do that I need to know the backup file size of the first backup I performed so that I know the available size on the backup tape. Can someone help me what command I will use... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ayhanne
0 Replies

6. SCO

Backup to SCSI Tape Backup aborts

I am trying to make a full backup of my system using the cpio command. The Tape Unit is a SCSI DDS. The process started fine but after about 30 minutes, it just stopped and showed the following message: 1755 Signal 31 - Core dumped Any idea of what is causing this and how to fix it? ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zionpc
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

tape backup size

How can I tell how much tape is left (or how much tape has been used) after doing a backup? My system is on Solaris 5.8. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shorty
2 Replies

8. AIX

Backup on Tape

Hi, I am very new to AIX, i have a development and a production server with AIX 6.1. I am using following command to backup my system /usr/bin/mksysb '-m' '-V' '-i' /dev/rmt0 You can what i have in my root volume group in the atached file and and you can also see the backup information of... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: salmanucit
14 Replies

9. Solaris

backup in tape with a password

dear experts, usually when i backup to my tape drive i use tar cv now is there a way to add a password to that tape drive i cant use hardware encryption because we are using LTO3. another question if i would like to add a compression to the backup directory while backing up how can i do that? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: q8devilish
5 Replies

10. Solaris

How to backup when there is no tape available?

Hi All! Letīs say there are a few solaris servers connected to a NetApp storage device, but with no tape library or tape device attached to none of them. Assuming the O.S. is installed on the root disks, how to recover if the O.S. failed in one of the systems? Please share your ideas. (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
13 Replies
RDF::Query::Plan::Service(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    RDF::Query::Plan::Service(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Query::Plan::Service - Executable query plan for remote SPARQL queries. VERSION
This document describes RDF::Query::Plan::Service version 2.908. METHODS
Beyond the methods documented below, this class inherits methods from the RDF::Query::Plan class. "new ( $endpoint, $plan, $silent, $sparql, [ \%logging_keys ] )" Returns a new SERVICE (remote endpoint call) query plan object. "<$endpoint"> is the URL of the endpoint (as a node object). "<$plan"> is the query plan representing the query to be sent to the remote endpoint (needed for cost estimates). "<$sparql"> is the serialized SPARQL query to be sent to the remote endpoint. Finally, if present, "<%logging_keys"> is a HASH containing the keys to use in logging the execution of this plan. Valid HASH keys are: * bf - The bound/free string representing C<<$plan>> "new_from_plan ( $endpoint, $plan, $context )" Returns a new SERVICE query plan object. "<$endpoint"> is the URL of the endpoint (as a string). "<$plan"> is the query plan representing the query to be sent to the remote endpoint. The exact SPARQL serialization that will be used is obtained by getting the originating RDF::Query::Algebra object from "<$plan">, and serializing it (with the aid of the RDF::Query::ExecutionContext object "<$context">). "execute ( $execution_context )" "next" "close" "endpoint" "sparql" Returns the SPARQL query (as a string) that will be sent to the remote endpoint. "lhs" "silent" Returns a boolean value indicating whether the service plan will ignore errors. "pattern" Returns the query plan that will be used in the remote service call. "distinct" Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return distinct results. "ordered" Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return ordered results. "plan_node_name" Returns the string name of this plan node, suitable for use in serialization. "plan_prototype" Returns a list of scalar identifiers for the type of the content (children) nodes of this plan node. See RDF::Query::Plan for a list of the allowable identifiers. "plan_node_data" Returns the data for this plan node that corresponds to the values described by the signature returned by "plan_prototype". "graph ( $g )" "explain" Returns a string serialization of the query plan appropriate for display on the command line. AUTHOR
Gregory Todd Williams <gwilliams@cpan.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-01-31 RDF::Query::Plan::Service(3pm)