Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? need some hardware for netra t1 Post 302196165 by pupp on Friday 16th of May 2008 10:29:22 PM
Old 05-16-2008
yea i hear that... i actually found someone from the area. hey seem to have the best price i've seen. ebay listed companies were actually the most expensive out of the group i checked.

o well. thanks for the help Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Netra T1 105 problem

Hey All Thanks in Advance. Iam facing a problem with Netra T1 105 Ram issuse.I have 1 gb ram in the server but when it boots up in ok prompt or in banner it shows 768 mb Ram , if i put 512 mb Ram it show 368 mb Ram but this all ram if i connect in anthore netra server its shows 1 gb and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris8in
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Netra X1 will not power on - any ideas?

Hi, I have a Netra X1 that will not power on - either using the toggle switch or by using the "poweron" command at the LOM prompt. Has anyone seen this behaviour before or better still how to fix it. The LOM seems to be functioning fine but I cannot get the box to powerup. I thought it might... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gcoco
0 Replies

3. Solaris

sun netra t1

so i've grabbed this sun netra t1 for some small dev work. now obviously i need to install sol10. no problem done it a million times except for the fact that i've never actually done it w/o a term server. so i grab a usb to serial and a serial to rj45 (the one you get in every cisco order.. roll... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: pupp
24 Replies

4. Solaris

Netra V440 & Netra 1290 keyswitch

Hello, I wrote a script which monitor the keyswitch state repeatedly each 10 minutes. I'm extracting the keyswitch status by using prtdiag. The script works fine for Netra v440 , but I found that prtdiag under Netra 1290 don't give keyswitch status. unlike Netra 440 server , I found that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alalush
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Hardware error in Netra 440 server

Dear All I am getting these error while I boot the Netra 440 server. Could anyone tell me what can be the problem Regards Copyright 2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. Use is subject to license terms. Sun(tm) Advanced Lights Out Manager 1.5.4 (indcc01ma02) ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: amity
6 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris Install on Netra X4450

I burned a Sun Solaris 10 x86 image on disk and trying to install it on Netra X4450. I verified in the BIOS that boot start with DVD first then a disk. However, when booting from disk I am getting the following error: kernel$ /boot/multiboot kernel/$ISADIR/unix -B install_media=cdrom... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: StarSol
4 Replies

7. Solaris

netra 240 difference

Hi, sunfire v240 and netra 240 are looks similar. system board, memory and processors are similar, then why netra 240 called as telco server? can anyone tell the difference. RJS (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Netra 1120 vmstat

Greetings I have a server that had a panic on CPU2 ... only once. Sep 18 17:31:46 server SUNW,UltraSPARC-II: E$Data (0x38): 0x003100 3b.7d00003b Sep 18 17:31:46 server4 SUNW,UltraSPARC-II: errID 0x010bfb68.599962 c8 AFAR was derived from E$Tag Sep 18 17:31:46 server4 unix: Sep 18... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pepi
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies

10. Solaris

Need help -- netra 5 Solaris enterprise 2

I need help to resurrect very old netra machines. two of them are netra enterprise 2 and they do not boot with the message Cant open boot device The IDPROM contents are invalid Boot device: net File and args the host is not connected to any LAN I brought up another Netra 5 connected to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rk2153
3 Replies
SDL_VideoInfo(3)						 SDL API Reference						  SDL_VideoInfo(3)

NAME
SDL_VideoInfo- Video Target information STRUCTURE DEFINITION
typedef struct{ Uint32 hw_available:1; Uint32 wm_available:1; Uint32 blit_hw:1; Uint32 blit_hw_CC:1; Uint32 blit_hw_A:1; Uint32 blit_sw:1; Uint32 blit_sw_CC:1; Uint32 blit_sw_A:1; Uint32 blit_fill; Uint32 video_mem; SDL_PixelFormat *vfmt; } SDL_VideoInfo; STRUCTURE DATA
hw_available Is it possible to create hardware surfaces? wm_available Is there a window manager available blit_hw Are hardware to hardware blits accelerated? blit_hw_CC Are hardware to hardware colorkey blits accelerated? blit_hw_A Are hardware to hardware alpha blits accelerated? blit_sw Are software to hardware blits accelerated? blit_sw_CC Are software to hardware colorkey blits accelerated? blit_sw_A Are software to hardware alpha blits accelerated? blit_fill Are color fills accelerated? video_mem Total amount of video memory in Kilobytes vfmt Pixel format of the video device DESCRIPTION
This (read-only) structure is returned by SDL_GetVideoInfo. It contains information on either the 'best' available mode (if called before SDL_SetVideoMode) or the current video mode. SEE ALSO
SDL_PixelFormat, SDL_GetVideoInfo SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 23:01 SDL_VideoInfo(3)