Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: missing scrollbar
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers missing scrollbar Post 302196160 by parisa_3456 on Friday 16th of May 2008 10:00:29 PM
Old 05-16-2008
Please help me!!!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

right scrollbar on xterm

I'm using exceed on a Windows PC to open a xterm to my SunOs 5.8 system. Everything works fine except for one thing, I can't have my scrollbar on the right side of the xterm windows. Here's a copy of my .Xdefaults file: # xterm xterm*loginShell: True xterm*background: black... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ce9888
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

xterm scrollbar issue

I have a xterm window opening from my Java code. This xterm is opened from the code in this manner: // to run shell command in a xterm window public synchronized void rshd(String title, String commd) { String xt = "xterm -sb -T "; String xtm = xt + title + " -e " + commd; Runtime run =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanz
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with xterm scrollbar

I have a xterm window opening from my Java code. This xterm is opened from the code in this manner: // to run shell command in a xterm window public synchronized void rshd(String title, String commd) { String xt = "xterm -sb -T "; String xtm = xt + title + " -e " + commd; Runtime run =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vanz
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scrollbar in email

Hi, I am sending a text file through email as email-body. This file is having records which have width more than a page. When i recieve the email, i can see no scrollbar in the email. So its not easy to read the mail as multiple pages are shrinked into one page. I want to have horizontal... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srilaxmi
1 Replies

5. AIX

Enable scrollbar on all aixterm windows ?

There is this workstations that I sometimes work on and it annoys me because it does not have any vertical scrollbar enabled. I did a Google on activating scroll bar but they talk about escape sequences that I have no clue on how to do this: CSI ? P m h DEC Private Mode Set... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Browser_ice
2 Replies

6. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Xaw3d asciiTextWidget: how to scroll right without scrollbar

this is kinda solved Hi I need to program an ordinary text field which scrolls to the right when it gets filled. It must be in Xaw3d. I cannot get the asciiTextWidget to do it. Which resource do you need to set in asciiTextWidget to allow the widget to scroll to the right when typing text... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bibi Monash
1 Replies

7. SuSE

How to resolve missing missing dependencies with opensuse 11.3 and 12.3?

Hello, This is a programming question as well as a suse question, so let me know if you think I should post this in programming. I have an application that I compiled under opensuse 12.2 using g77-3.3/g++3.3. The program compiles and runs just fine. I gave the application to a colleague who... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
2 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Man Pages - Removed Table Tags and Fixed Scrollbar Issue

OK. I fixed the horizonal scroll bar issues in the man pages pre format output for the man pages by removing all table tags and converting to divs: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums220-picture876.png I still have some work to do on reformatting the deep search redirects and the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
tixScrolledText(n)					       Tix Built-In Commands						tixScrolledText(n)

NAME
tixScrolledText - Create and manipulate Tix ScrolledText widgets SYNOPSIS
tixScrolledText pathName ?options? -anchor -background -cursor -relief -borderWidth WIDGET-SPECIFIC OPTIONS [-height height] Specifies the desired height for the window, in pixels. [-scrollbar scrollbar] Specifies the display policy of the scrollbars. The following values are recognized: auto ?+x? ?-x? ?+y? ?-y? When -scrollbar is set to "auto", the scrollbars are shown only when needed. Additional modifiers can be used to force a scrollbar to be shown or hidden. For example, "auto -y" means the horizontal scrollbar should be shown when needed but the vertical scrollbar should always be hidden; "auto +x" means the vertical scrollbar should be shown when needed but the hori- zontal scrollbar should always be shown, and so on. both Both scrollbars are shown none The scrollbars are never shown. x Only the horizontal scrollbar is shown; y Only the vertical scrollbar is shown. [-width width] Specifies the desired width for the window, in pixels. SUBWIDGETS
Name: hsb Class: Scrollbar The horizontal scrollbar subwidget. Name: text Class: Text The Text subwidget inside the ScrolledText widget. Name: vsb Class: Scrollbar The vertical scrollbar subwidget. DESCRIPTION
The tixScrolledText command creates a new window (given by the pathName argument) and makes it into a ScrolledText widget. Additional options, described above, may be specified on the command line or in the option database to configure aspects of the ScrolledText widget such as its cursor and relief. WIDGET COMMANDS
The tixScrolledText command creates a new Tcl command whose name is the same as the path name of the ScrolledText widget's window. This command may be used to invoke various operations on the widget. It has the following general form: pathName option ?arg arg ...? PathName is the name of the command, which is the same as the ScrolledText widget's path name. Option and the args determine the exact behavior of the command. The following commands are possible for ScrolledText widgets: pathName cget option Returns the current value of the configuration option given by option. Option may have any of the values accepted by the tixScrolledText command. pathName configure ?option? ?value option value ...? Query or modify the configuration options of the widget. If no option is specified, returns a list describing all of the available options for pathName (see Tk_ConfigureInfo for information on the format of this list). If option is specified with no value, then the command returns a list describing the one named option (this list will be identical to the corresponding sublist of the value returned if no option is specified). If one or more option-value pairs are specified, then the command modifies the given widget option(s) to have the given value(s); in this case the command returns an empty string. Option may have any of the values accepted by the tixScrolledText command. pathName subwidget name ?args? When no additional arguments are given, returns the pathname of the subwidget of the specified name. When no additional arguments are given, the widget command of the specified subwidget will be called with these parameters. KEYWORDS
Tix(n) Tix 4.0 tixScrolledText(n)