Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to fix a fault with apache in SUN server Post 302195836 by vamshikrishnab on Friday 16th of May 2008 03:26:14 AM
Old 05-16-2008
Can you please tell me the command to see which process is bound to the port 80.

and i want to start my apachectl on port 80.

please suggest me in this regard.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Info Needed in Seting up An apache Web Server on A Sun Sparc with Solaris 8

I need help in the form of the complete procedures necessary in setting up an Apache web server on a Sun Sparc running Solaris 8 David Johnston P.S New to the Unix arena (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: David Johnston
1 Replies

2. Programming

Problem with Perl script after moving from a Windows/Apache Server to a UNIX server.

I have a Perl script that worked fine before moving it to justhost.com. It was on a Windows/Apache server. Just host is using UNIX. Other Perl scripts on other sites that were also moved work fine so I know Perl is functioning. The script is called cwrmail.pl and is located in my cgi-bin. When I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: BigBobbyB
9 Replies
XvUngrabPort(3)                                                   libXv Functions                                                  XvUngrabPort(3)

NAME
XvUngrabPort - release port grabbed for video operation SYNOPSIS
#include <X11/extensions/Xvlib.h> int XvUngrabPort(Display *dpy, XvPortID port, Time time); ARGUMENTS
dpy Specifies the connection to the X server. port Specifies the port to be released. If the port had not been previously grabbed, the request is ignored. time Specifies the request timestamp. DESCRIPTION
XvUngrabPort(3) releases a grabbed port. If time specifies a time before the last XvGrabPort(3) was executed, the request is ignored. RETURN VALUES
[Success] Returned if XvUngrabPort(3) completed successfully. [XvBadExtension] Returned if the Xv extension is unavailable. [XvBadAlloc] Returned if XvUngrabPort(3) failed to allocate memory to process the request. DIAGNOSTICS
[XvBadPort] Generated if the requested port does not exist. SEE ALSO
XvGrabPort(3) X Version 11 libXv 1.0.7 XvUngrabPort(3)