Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: netbeans IDE on Hp-UX
Operating Systems HP-UX netbeans IDE on Hp-UX Post 302195725 by domestos on Thursday 15th of May 2008 07:31:14 PM
Old 05-15-2008
netbeans IDE on Hp-UX

Can netbeans IDE be installed and used on hp-ux?

Sorry I know this is more java specific but does anybody have any experience with this? There does not seem to be any specific installation or support from netbeans.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

shift hard disk from primary IDE channel to secondary IDE channal

Wellcomes All, some times ago I 've installed a Debian ditribution on an Hard Disk who was set as Primary Master. Few days ago, I 've decided to install another Hard Disk with a different Operating System. When I did that, I turned off the old hard disk, and I mouted the new one on the Primary IDE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thekarsillo
1 Replies

2. Programming

Netbeans ide can't display chinese character in linux

When i write the source code in netbeans environment,if the source code,there are chinese characters,chinese characters will be displayed as box,how to solve this problem?please (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fang_xiaoan
2 Replies

3. Fedora

Installing netbeans

How can I install netbeans on Solaris. Is there a package manager like yum for Fedora. I have tried pkg install netbeans, doesnt find it. Already preformed pkg install slim_install and it installed the jre. However if I run the sh file downloaded for netbeans it says no compatible JDK found. Now... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fingerz
2 Replies
AIRPORT-LINKMON(1)					      General Commands Manual						AIRPORT-LINKMON(1)

NAME
airport-linkmon - Wireless link quality monitor for the original Apple AirPort Base Station ("Graphite") and the Lucent RG-1000 base sta- tion SYNOPSIS
airport-linkmon DESCRIPTION
airport-linkmon allows you to measure the signal strength and noise on the wireless links between your base station and its associated wireless hosts. OPTIONS
airport-linkmon accepts no command-line options. airport-linkmon is a wrapper script around the LinkMonitor.jar jar file located in /usr/share/java/airport-utils. You can set the JAVACMD environment variable to use a specific JVM instead of the one chosen by the wrapper script. Set the DEBUG environ- ment variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
DEBUG Set this variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script. JAVACMD The full path to the Java Virtual Machine to use. By default, the wrapper uses JAVACMD; if it is not set, it looks for JAVA_BINDIR/java, then for JAVA_HOME/bin/java before looking for a java executable in the PATH. In the latter case, the JVM used can be configured using the Debian alternatives system (see update-alternatives(8)). JAVA_HOME The full path where your JDK/JRE is installed. JAVA_BINDIR The full path to the directory where the java executable is located. JAVA_ARGS Extra command-line arguments to be passed to the Java Virtual Machine. AUTHOR
airport-linkmon was written by Jon Sevy <jsevy@cs.drexel.edu>. This manual page was written by Julien BLACHE <jblache@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). May 20, 2006 AIRPORT-LINKMON(1)