Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to fix a fault with apache in SUN server Post 302195623 by vamshikrishnab on Thursday 15th of May 2008 01:05:04 PM
Old 05-15-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by era
You should be able to see from error.log which URL the client tried to retrieve. Unless there is mod_rewrite voodoo or CGI involved, it should map straightforwardly to a local file. If you have seen that 404 error then you should be able to figure out which URL it was for.
not only the client, we also not able to access the url which consists of:

http://xxx.xx.xx.xx/hawk.htm

and the error page is:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the 172.20.10.57 home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Info Needed in Seting up An apache Web Server on A Sun Sparc with Solaris 8

I need help in the form of the complete procedures necessary in setting up an Apache web server on a Sun Sparc running Solaris 8 David Johnston P.S New to the Unix arena (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: David Johnston
1 Replies

2. Programming

Problem with Perl script after moving from a Windows/Apache Server to a UNIX server.

I have a Perl script that worked fine before moving it to justhost.com. It was on a Windows/Apache server. Just host is using UNIX. Other Perl scripts on other sites that were also moved work fine so I know Perl is functioning. The script is called cwrmail.pl and is located in my cgi-bin. When I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: BigBobbyB
9 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)