Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Summary Explorer Output
Operating Systems Solaris Summary Explorer Output Post 302194995 by sparcguy on Wednesday 14th of May 2008 06:00:10 AM
Old 05-14-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by gryffindor
Hi Guys...
I wonder about explorer Output on Solaris, can we get all system information based on explorer to a single summary report. Is there any tools can generate explorer output to some summary report information ?
thanks

Renggta H Patria
I've never seen such a tool maybe there is something similar but I dunno.

The purpose of this script is for gathering of information meant to be read by qualified support engineers not meant to be summarized into a report to present to your company managment. Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System Summary Tools

Are there any system sumary tools for Linux? What are some good ones for Solaris and HP-Ux? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vader
2 Replies

2. Solaris

how to view explorer output in solaris

Hi, I want to run pkg something called SUNWexplorer and find the output. Where i can find the pkg? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

summary line help

$ cat file a:12:56:12 b:23:12:23 d:32:24:12 c:90:12:24 required output: a:12:56:12 b:23:12:23 d:32:24:12 c:90:12:24 t:157:104:71 t line is the total line, which will be the last line in the output. Please help. I tried this: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: uwork72
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Summary using awk

Displaying information using awk Hey guys, i am using awk to display my information in a certain order. Database : Persia:42:John France:50:Mabel Persia:50:Rach Germany:60:JohnMy expected output is : ... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: gregarion
25 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

compare columns for equal values and output a summary

Hi all I am trying to scan a file that has 3 columns: red blue 123351 red blue 848655 red blue 126354 red blue 023158 black white 654896 red blue 650884 I want an output that sums the rows that have matching columns 1 and 2 :wall: red blue has 5 entries black white has 1 entry ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: reno
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse diff output into very detailed & summary report

Hello all; I'll try an explain my dilemma as best I can. But first some background: 1- I am suppose to compare a database to itself before and after changes; basically generate audit trail report. 2- This database contains "RULES" (the id field) that we use for transmitting files. 3 - The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gvolpini
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generate a Summary report

Hi All, Script to meet my requirement might be simpler for UINIX experts.. :) I need to generate an summary report in .txt file using shell script I have Reject directory in Unix server which contains all reject files for three diff categories- Presentation, Chapter and Scene Following... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sakthikalluri
3 Replies
seaudit-report(8)					      System Manager's Manual						 seaudit-report(8)

NAME
seaudit-report - SELinux audit log reporting tool SYNOPSIS
seaudit-report [OPTIONS] LOGFILE ... DESCRIPTION
seaudit-report allows the user to generate custom audit log reports from the command line or by integration with the Logwatch tool. OPTIONS
-s, --stdin Read log data from standard input instead of from a file. File(s) specified on the command line will be ignored. -m, --malformed Include malformed log messages in generated report. -o FILE, --output=FILE Write output to FILE instead of standard output. -c FILE, --config=FILE Read configuration options from FILE instead of the default config file. --html Set output format to HTML instead of plain text. --stylesheet=FILE Specify the HTML stylesheet to use for formatting the HTML report. This option is ignored if --html is not given. See the default styesheet for an example (installed at /usr/share/setools/3.3/seaudit-report.css). -V, --version Print version information and exit. -h, --help Print help information and exit. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Jeremy A. Mowery <jmowery@tresys.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright(C) 2004-2007 Tresys Technology, LLC BUGS
Please report bugs via an email to setools-bugs@tresys.com. SEE ALSO
seaudit(8) seaudit-report(8)