Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX study Guides
Operating Systems AIX AIX study Guides Post 302193384 by fizeen2 on Friday 9th of May 2008 07:17:22 AM
Old 05-09-2008
Hai all,
Do u knw any downloading links for learning UNIX or AIX...i have some knowledge in unix but i have a keen interest in learning it...so please send me any unix training video links if u have.....

Thanks in advance

Fizeen

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris Study Guides

I am currently working on my Solaris 8.0 Certification ,and I've been working primarily with the Solaris Study Guide produced by Syngress & Osborne. It's a good study guide ,but I think that it does lack some clarity and detail! My question is ,are there any other Solaris Study Guides that could... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bilal_aa
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 9 Exam 310-014 & 310-015 Can anyone recommend some good study guides?

Hello, I'm going to be studying for my Solaris 9 System Administrator Certification and wondered if anyone had taken the exams and could recommend some good study guides / crams / books. Cheers, (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: unrealuk
8 Replies

3. Solaris

Mail server guides/tutorials?

solved issue (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: n0rus
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Oracle guides for exams

hi people, I am very much interested to Oracle. I decided to write one exam soon and I am refering guides from certmagic.com. It seems good. Any of you know any good books than this ?! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: developer_me
0 Replies

5. AIX

Study AIX

Hi Friends iam planning to do AIX course. I have experiance in Solaris10. I need to know which is the Latest AIX version in the industry using.. If possible can u give me some ideas about AIX (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh_krish
5 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Good Practice Guides

A recent post where someone suggested redirecting with a clobber ">" to a file the same command was reading from prompted me to post this sysad good practice list. Some items are from times where I have learned things the hard way. I think this would be helpful so we can learn from each others... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilikecows
8 Replies

7. High Performance Computing

Guides for new HPC admins

In my company, it's fallen on me to serve as the admin of our new HPC cluster, a task that's very new to me. It's very important to me to lay a solid foundation and avoid any unnecessary pitfalls. So, can anyone recommend a succinct guide or list of do's-and-don'ts for adiminstering an HPC cluster?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DBryan
0 Replies
FANN_CASCADETRAIN_ON_DATA(3)						 1					      FANN_CASCADETRAIN_ON_DATA(3)

fann_cascadetrain_on_data - Trains on an entire dataset, for a period of time using the Cascade2 training algorithm

SYNOPSIS
bool fann_cascadetrain_on_data (resource $ann, resource $data, int $max_neurons, int $neurons_between_reports, float $desired_error) DESCRIPTION
The cascade output change fraction is a number between 0 and 1 determining how large a fraction the fann_get_MSE(3) value should change within fann_get_cascade_output_stagnation_epochs(3) during training of the output connections, in order for the training not to stagnate. If the training stagnates, the training of the output connections will be ended and new candidates will be prepared. This training uses the parameters set using the fann_set_cascade_..., but it also uses another training algorithm as it's internal train- ing algorithm. This algorithm can be set to either FANN_TRAIN_RPROP or FANN_TRAIN_QUICKPROP by fann_set_training_algorithm(3), and the parameters set for these training algorithms will also affect the cascade training. PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. o $data -Neural network training data resource. o $max_neurons - The maximum number of neurons to be added to neural network. o $neurons_between_reports - The number of neurons between printing a status report. A value of zero means no reports should be printed. o $desired_error - The desired fann_get_MSE(3) or fann_get_bit_fail(3), depending on which stop function is chosen by fann_set_train_stop_func- tion(3) RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success, or FALSE otherwise. SEE ALSO
fann_train_on_data(3), fann_cascadetrain_on_file(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_CASCADETRAIN_ON_DATA(3)