Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Not able to compile Pro*c file due - give errors and points to /usr/include/.. file Post 302193294 by shafi2all on Friday 9th of May 2008 02:27:24 AM
Old 05-09-2008
Not able to compile Pro*c file due - give errors and points to /usr/include/.. file

I am trying to compile the pro*C file but gives errors. It says it encountered "std" while it was expecting ; , = ( [

---------------------------------------------------

ps2@rmcmz src]$ $ORACLE_HOME/bin/proc tradewind/dataaccess/Blob.pcc

Pro*C/C++: Release 10.2.0.3.0 - Production on Fri May 9 11:10:54 2008

Copyright (c) 1982, 2005, Oracle. All rights reserved.

System default option values taken from: /oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db_1/precomp/admin/pcscfg.cfg

Syntax error at line 55, column 11, file /usr/include/c++/3.3.4/clocale:
Error at line 55, column 11 in file /usr/include/c++/3.3.4/clocale
namespace std
PCC-S-02201, Encountered the symbol "std" when expecting one of the following:

; , = ( [

Error at line 0, column 0 in file tradewind/dataaccess/Blob.pcc
PCC-F-02102, Fatal error while doing C preprocessing
[ps2@rmcmz src]$
[ps2@rmcmz src]$
[ps2@rmcmz src]$
[ps2@rmcmz src]$ cat /usr/include/c++/3.3.4/clocale
// -*- C++ -*- forwarding header.

// Copyright (C) 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
// Free Software Foundation, Inc.
//
// This file is part of the GNU ISO C++ Library. This library is free
// software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
// terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
// Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
// any later version.

// This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
// but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
// MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
// GNU General Public License for more details.

// You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
// with this library; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the Free
// Software Foundation, 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307,
// USA.

// As a special exception, you may use this file as part of a free software
// library without restriction. Specifically, if other files instantiate
// templates or use macros or inline functions from this file, or you compile
// this file and link it with other files to produce an executable, this
// file does not by itself cause the resulting executable to be covered by
// the GNU General Public License. This exception does not however
// invalidate any other reasons why the executable file might be covered by
// the GNU General Public License.

//
// ISO C++ 14882: 18.2.2 Implementation properties: C library
//

/** @file clocale
* This is a Standard C++ Library file. You should @c #include this file
* in your programs, rather than any of the "*.h" implementation files.
* This is the C++ version of the Standard C Library header @c locale.h,
* and its contents are (mostly) the same as that header, but are all
* contained in the namespace @c std.
*/

#ifndef _CPP_CLOCALE
#define _CPP_CLOCALE 1

#pragma GCC system_header

#include <locale.h>

// Get rid of those macros defined in <locale.h> in lieu of real functions.
#undef setlocale
#undef localeconv

namespace std
{
using ::lconv;
using ::setlocale;
using ::localeconv;
}

#endif
[ps2@rmcmz src]$
[ps2@rmcmz src]$

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks!

Shafi

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Path /usr/include/iso not found

Hello, I got a make compilation error saying make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/include/iso/stdio_iso.h', needed by `.test.d'. Stop. The mentioned folder `/usr/include/iso/' doesnt exist in solaris5.7 sparc that i am using. I need to know which package will actually install the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nads
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compile and dump errors to a text file

Hi there, I want to compile a program and dump errors to a text file. How could I do so..? Thanks for reading and thanks in advance!!! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: starstarting
6 Replies

3. AIX

Compile errors because of the ras.h file

I recently compile some code in 32 bit mode on a AIX 5.3 server that has its kernal set to 64 bit mode. The compile was successful and the code works great. That being the case I use the model of the successful makefile on some other code but ended up getting errors that looked like this...... ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: morrisey
2 Replies

4. Programming

Not able to compile .pcc (Pro*C++) file

Hello, I use Omniworks build environment for compiling pro*c++(filename.pcc) files which would result in .filename.cc. I am not able get these files due some misplacement in environment... Could anyone explain the environment variable linked to it .. I know few like LIB_PATH,LD_LIBRARY_PATH and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
0 Replies

5. Programming

CORE_DUMP due to PRO C on AIX !! Help me !!

Hi All , i found two core files on aix customer machine due to two pro-c executables . we dont have any debugger like dbx . even i captured the log reports reg the core dumps .. i pasted the details here belo3w .please help me out h ow to resolve the issue :-( .... THANKS IN ADVANCE ... ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vparunkumar
1 Replies

6. Linux

libtool compile mode,how to set include path?

Hi all I want to compile a source gt_util.c into a lo file, I use libtool gcc -g -O -c gt_util.c -I./include but it prompts me : cannot determin name of library object from 'include' how should I use the tool to compile a source to .lo file? Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: steven_TTG
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how can i use /usr/ucb/ps to give the full user

Hi, on solaris I need the full ps output, and process this. With /usr/ucb/ps auxwww I get the output as wanted, but the user is cut off to 8 long. With ps -o ruser I can get the full username, but I do not have the full output. Is it possible to get long output, with the full username? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dimpie
1 Replies

8. SuSE

Compile failed due to 'out of memory'

Maybe increase swap space will help? How to do it? When I install suse 11 on this box, I remeber it shows the swap space is 2G, I didn't find it anywhere now... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fld2007
5 Replies

9. AIX

What LPP provides /usr/include/des_crypt.h ?

as in subject. I've got bos.rte.security and I see /usr/lib/libdes.a , but the des_crypt.h header is not to be found. I'm running 6.1 and need an answer for that release, BTW. TIA! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maraixadm
1 Replies

10. Programming

Why does this example C code run and yet SHOULD either not compile or give a segmentation fault?

Apologies for any typos... Well guys, been researching 'goto' in C and they say that you can't 'goto' labels in another function as a segmentation fault will occur. However I have found a way to 'goto' a label in another function that is NOT main() using the asm() function. As you know I... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
14 Replies
JIT::Compiler(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  JIT::Compiler(3)

NAME
HTML::Template::JIT::Compiler - Compiler for HTML::Template::JIT SYNOPSIS
use HTML::Template::JIT::Compiler; HTML::Template::JIT->compile(...); DESCRIPTION
This module is used internally by HTML::Template::JIT to compile template files. Don't use it directly - use HTML::Template::JIT instead. AUTHOR
Sam Tregar <sam@tregar.com> LICENSE
HTML::Template::JIT : Just-in-time compiler for HTML::Template Copyright (C) 2001 Sam Tregar (sam@tregar.com) This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either: a) the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option) any later version, or b) the "Artistic License" which comes with this module. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See either the GNU General Public License or the Artistic License for more details. You should have received a copy of the Artistic License with this module, in the file ARTISTIC. If not, I'll be glad to provide one. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA perl v5.12.1 2005-12-22 JIT::Compiler(3)