Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News Color Match: An Imaging Based Mobile Cosmetics Advisory Service Post 302192410 by Linux Bot on Tuesday 6th of May 2008 10:20:15 PM
Old 05-06-2008
Color Match: An Imaging Based Mobile Cosmetics Advisory Service

HPL-2008-43 Color Match: An Imaging Based Mobile Cosmetics Advisory Service - Jain, Jhilmil; Bhatti, Nina; Baker, Harlyn; Chao, Hui; Dekhil, Mohamed; Harville, Mike; Lyons, Nic; Schettino, John; Susstrunk, Sabine
Keyword(s): Imaging, color match, mobile, advisory service, cosmetics, design factors
Abstract: In this paper we describe an exploratory study of a mobile cosmetic advisory system that enables women to select appropriate colors of cosmetics. This system is intended for commercial use to address the problem of foundation color selection. Although women are primarily responsible for making most ...
Full Report

More...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to fill the entire row of Excel file with color based on pattern match

Hi All , I have to write one Perl script in which I need to read one pre-existing xls and based on pattern match for one word in some cells of the XLS , I need to fill the entire row with one color of that matched cell and write the content to another excel Please find the below stated... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kshitij
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Data match 2 files based on first 2 columns matching only and join if match

Hi, i have 2 files , the data i need to match is in masterfile and i need to pull out column 3 from master if column 1 and 2 match and output entire row to new file I have tried with join and awk and i keep getting blank outputs or same file is there an easier way than what i am... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: axis88
4 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)