Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Introduction
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Introduction Post 302191810 by darshakraut on Monday 5th of May 2008 04:45:00 AM
Old 05-05-2008
Bug Introduction

Hi,
I am new here.
Recently I have started working on Unix Shell Scripting.
So may I know from where to start...

Regards,
Darshak Raut

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

introduction forum

sorry, I feel like such a dummy, but upon logging in you ask me to do a post introducing myself. I cannot find an "introduction forum" :o (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shed
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hello, I couldn't find an actual introduction thread, so I decided to just put this here. I go by d0wngrade online. I have been programming in multiple languages for about 15+ years. I started with standard web design languages like HTML and CSS, but I then advanced from design to development... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d0wngrade
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hi everyone. I am not really a new member i was once a member using the handle despiragado. I now wish to be identified with my new handle. It's been a while i have last visited the forum to see whats happening. I guess a lot has happened. I will try to read up and keep up to date. I am a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: split_func0
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

An Introduction to new Member

Hi guys, I am glad to be the part of this community. Hope my presence will be of great use for the people in this community. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: subsystems
2 Replies
PPPOE-START(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    PPPOE-START(8)

NAME
pppoe-start - Shell script to bring up a PPPoE link SYNOPSIS
pppoe-start [config_file] pppoe-start interface user [config_file] DESCRIPTION
pppoe-start is a shell script which starts the Roaring Penguin user-space PPPoE client. If you omit config_file, the default file /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ppp0 is used. If you supply interface and user, then they override the Ethernet interface and user- name settings in the configuration file. AUTHOR
pppoe-start was written by David F. Skoll <dfs@roaringpenguin.com>. The pppoe home page is http://www.roaringpenguin.com/pppoe/. SEE ALSO
pppoe(8), pppoe-stop(8), pppoe-connect(8), pppd(8), pppoe.conf(5), pppoe-setup(8), pppoe-status(8), pppoe-sniff(8), pppoe-relay(8), pppoe- server(8) 4th Berkeley Distribution 21 February 2000 PPPOE-START(8)