Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux There is anyone whu can be my MASTER, my Teacher, my Instractor and my Friend., Post 302191327 by hasanatizaz on Friday 2nd of May 2008 07:48:11 AM
Old 05-02-2008
both of you people who are trying to convey that south asia is 3rd world, with due respect please consider yourselve that YOU ARE YOURSELF 3rd world people not South Asia.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

friend operator

Hello, I have a problem by compiling a class with the following friend function in Header file: class X{ private: ...... protected: ....... public: friend ostream& operator<<(ostream& target, const PARA_DSC& para); }; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nik
1 Replies

2. Programming

I would like an online programming teacher.

I want to learn programming so I can do the really neat stuff on computers, you know like making applications and mods to applications, designing GUI's and other stuff. I have a great imagination and have some really cool ideas but dont know how to make them a reality yet. I have seen all the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Spades71392
2 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How can I replicate master master and master master MySQL databse replication and HA?

I have an application desigend in PHP and MySQl running on apache web server that I is running on a Amazon EC2 server Centos. I want to implement the master-master and master slave replication and high availability disaster recovery on this application database. For this I have created two... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
0 Replies
DAR_CP(1)						      General Commands Manual							 DAR_CP(1)

NAME
dar_cp - 'cp' clone that does not stop at the first I/O error met SYNOPSIS
dar_cp <source file> <destination file> dar_cp -h dar_cp -V DESCRIPTION
dar_cp is similar to the standard 'cp' command, except it does not stop copying when an I/O error is met. Instead, it skips a bit further and continues to copy the rest of the file, as much as possible, filling the gaps by zeroed bytes. dar_cp only accepts full filename (not directory) as argument. The reason of its existence in dar package is that you need it if you use Parchive with dar and have a corruption on a CD-R or any other read-only medium. You need to copy the corrupted slice on a read-write filesystem, for Parchive be able to repair it using slice associated redundancy files. OPTIONS
-h Displays help usage. -V Displays version information. EXIT CODES
dar_cp exists with the following codes: 0 upon normal execution (be some corrupted parted skipped or not) 1 syntax error on command-line 2 could not open source or destination files 3 any other system error met during the copy 5 when some data could not be copied due to I/O error SIGNALS
Any signal sent to dar_cp will abort the program immediately, there is no way to have a proper termination before the end of the process SEE ALSO
dar(1), dar_xform(1), dar_manager(1), dar_slave(1) KNOWN BUGS
None actually. AUTHOR
http://dar.linux.free.fr/ Denis Corbin France Europe 3rd Berkeley Distribution March 3rd, 2012 DAR_CP(1)