Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News Control and keep an eye on many VNC sessions at once Post 302190591 by Linux Bot on Wednesday 30th of April 2008 04:30:07 AM
Old 04-30-2008
Control and keep an eye on many VNC sessions at once

Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:00:00 GMT
With vncthumbnailviewer you can see many VNC desktops at once and jump in to control any of them with a double click. vncthumbnailviewer acts like many VNC clients, so it can help you monitor many VNC servers.

Source...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Keeping an eye on all user activities

I am responsible for administering 6 Tru64UX servers. I need to keep an eye on all the commands executed by all the users. Is there a way where I can save the commands executed in a seperate folder and then keep checking the list every now and then. How can do it ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shauche
5 Replies

2. AIX

How can I take control the native X server on AIX5.3 via VNC ?

Hello I need to be able to take control of the native X server ( :0.0 ) on AIX5.3 workstations via VNC to be able to assist users...seeing what they are doing is much better than them telling me what they are doing. I know that this can be done on linux so it should doable on AIX. On linux... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: art
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to access many X Linux sessions from VNC?

Sorry for my poor english, I'm new in linux world, and i'm in trouble to do remote connections, at the same time, from windows clients (via vnc) to a linux server (debian), I've tried vncserver and x11vnc. My difficult are connecting many windows xp (via vnc), because actually, when I try to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: abutre69
0 Replies

4. AIX

EYE function

Hello, could someone tell me if there's a function as on SOLARIS : EYE, to identify the function of server. Thank you, (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rimob
4 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)