Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Remote login through ssh
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Remote login through ssh Post 302189205 by subin_bala on Friday 25th of April 2008 08:19:16 AM
Old 04-25-2008
Hi

Thanks for he reply
i am not talking about the system log.
i need to copy the application log from remoteserver

Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SSH remote login problem

Hi: I have been given the responsibility of administering AIX 3.1 machine in my lab recently. And, I am having trouble logging on to the machine using SSH through windous systems. Thus, now no one is able to access it!! The following error message is displayed when I tried to login: "The... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pdepa
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Solaris 9 remote login (ssh) drops connection

Hello All, I wonder if you can help me... Let me give you some set-up details before I ask you the question. I have Ultra-60 at home with Solaris 9 and recommended patch cluster installed. The machine is connected to a Linksys WAG54G ADSL router/modem through RJ45 ethernet cable. The... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmerin
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mac 10.4>terminal>linux remote server>ssh login accepted>session closed-why?

mac 10.4>terminal>linux remote server>ssh login accepted>session closed-why? AHHHH!! I have been connecting to the server with the line: ssh userid@website.com The remote server accepts my password; logs me in with ssh; posts a lovely welcome message AND closes the session. Is this a "term... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: xprankard
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Remote ssh login as root

I edited my /etc/default/login file and commented the line: # If CONSOLE is set, root can only login on that device. # Comment this line out to allow remote login by root. # #CONSOLE=/dev/console I still cant login thru telnet or ssh. What else do i have to do to be able to login... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
14 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

doubt in ssh command for remote login

Hello sir, Im using ubuntu distro. We all know that ssh is used for password less entry.So, I have the public key and the IP address and the username thats it. Now to login it to the system either I should have password or a private key.Now I have the blacklist of private/public keys. But I dont... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nsharath
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

SSH Remote login to VIO's (padmin) and run oem_setup_env

Hello all, I have been trying to run commands that collect basic info from the VIO's The issue I am having is setting the env with the "oem_setup_env" after I login as "padmin". I usually do the following: ssh server command ssh root@server date , but I need to login set the env and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dfezz1
0 Replies

7. Solaris

how to login with ssh to remote system with out applying the remote root/usr password

how to login with ssh to remote system with out applying the remote root/user password with rlogin we can ujse .rhosts file but with ssh howits possible plz guide (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tv.praveenkumar
2 Replies

8. AIX

ssh public key auth "Remote login for account is not allowed" ?

Hello, Using AIX 6.1 boxes. User user1 connects from box A to box B using ssh. When password authentication is used everything is fine. When I configure user1 to use public key authentication sftp client works fine(no password asked), but ssh client fails. This is sshd log: Accepted publickey... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vilius
3 Replies

9. AIX

ssh failed to login in remote connection

i am in node acbs01b and i use the root@fcbs01b to login and i have the below message . ssh root@fcbs01b @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ IT... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Commands not working with ssh remote login

Hi Friends, I am unable to run our application commands on remote server using ssh (passwordless login enabled). But the same command running with telent perl script. please suggest. SSH: C:/bin>ssh -l monitor tl04cp01 exec "/home/monitor/123" /home/monitor/123: viewlog: not found. ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh3566
7 Replies