Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Remote connection trought Telnet Post 302188890 by LIA_RAG on Thursday 24th of April 2008 01:06:32 PM
Old 04-24-2008
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a lot of thanks man, you help me too much. This is what I've searching for.

Thanks to all the people that make possible this forum. Stay on the way.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

no telnet connection

I have a new SUN server from a sister company, and have been able to network it, and ping the server...however i can't telnet into the box. When it was at the sister companies site, we were able to telnet in then...just not not its on out network! Does anyone have a suggestion to what i need... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: colesy
3 Replies

2. SCO

telnet connection refused

I installed Openserver 5.0.7 and I cannot telnet to the localhost and I can't telnet from my old SCO 3.2.42 to the new SCO machine but I can ping the new machine and it will telnet to the old machine. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: printrick
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Telnet/FTP: Delayed Connection

Hi, I use a Solaris9 SPARC, NetraT4 machine which I connect to using telnet/FTP from Windows. But of late both the connections take quite a while to open a session. The problem occurs even when no one is connected to the system. The system works at normal speed once connected to. What might be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mahatma
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

need help in telnet connection:

i have 2 servers test1 production2 ------------------------------------ i have script called naveed2.sh in test1.Actually i m trying to connect from scritp naveed2.sh into server production2. below the contents of script naveed2.sh #!/bin/ksh telnet production2.com< n2.txt... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ali560045
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to close TELNET Connection

Hi, I have logged into a system using Telnet and iam unable to close the connection to connect to the next system using arrays. Iam getting error "Connection Timed Out" Iam using net::Telnet module. Please suggest.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sudhakaryadav
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host Connection closed

Hi Everyone, Good day. Scenario: 2 unix servers -- A (SunOS) and B (AIX) I have an ftp script to sftp 30 files from A to B which happen almost instantaneously i.e 30 sftp's happen at the same time. Some of these sftp's fail with the following error: ssh_exchange_identification: Connection... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeevan_fimare
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Success/failure status of telnet connection

Hi, I am running a shell script which will spawn the telnet and login. But sometimes, the telnet session itself is not getting spawned. My requirement is, if the telnet session is not spawned, the user must be notified that it failed. Is there any command to capture the status of telnet... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: merin
2 Replies

8. Linux

Telnet Connection refused error

Hi all, i got stuck with telnet issue, I am not able to telnet on 4001 port it show connection refused. with default port it will open # telnet 127.0.0.1 Trying 127.0.0.1... Connected to 127.0.0.1. Escape character is '^]'. Fedora release 14 (Laughlin) Kernel 2.6.35.6-45.fc14.i686 on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: muzaffar.k
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Telnet connection closes before i execute GET command

I tried the below steps for telnet command from a remote server: 1. telnet myservice.com 443 2. GET / HTTP/1.0 3. Press enter key twice Please see the output below: bash-3.2$ hostname remoteserver1 bash-3.2$ telnet myservice.com 443 Trying 191.172.172.133... Connected to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
7 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Telnet in script Connection closed by foreign host

Hello, I'm trying to learn and automate some tasks via a script, but my first ever script failed with "connection closed by foreign host" error. I checked the other discussions but it didn't help. Could you please help? #!/bin/bash ( sleep 2 echo open x.x.x.x 23 sleep 2 echo user sleep 2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Myrtle
1 Replies
MRTG-FORUM(1)							       mrtg							     MRTG-FORUM(1)

NAME
mrtg-forum - Interactive Help for MRTG users SYNOPSIS
There is a lot of written documentation for mrtg, but nevertheless you may have a problem where you can't find the solution. In this case some Human Help may be necessary. With MRTG there are several ways to get Humans to help you. MAILING-LIST There are three mailing lists for MRTG available. mrtg for discussion among mrtg users. mrtg-announce for announcements regarding new versions of mrtg related software. mrtg-developers for discussion among people who write software in connection with mrtg or who hack mrtg itself. THE RULES Please note that the memebers of the mrtg mailinglist value politeness highly. This means behave in a way you would like others to behave towards you. o No shouting. (NO CAPS) o No rude language o No demands. everybody is on the list out of their own free will. If you do not get an answer to your question, chances are high that you did not give sufficent details about the nature of your problem or that the answer to your problem is in the documentation. o If you do not follow the rules you will be unsubscribed from the list with no further questions asked. o Decisions about your unsubscription from the list will be taken by Alex van den Bogaerdt <alex at ergens.op.het.net> Paul C. Williamson <pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM> If you feel that you have been treated unfairly, you may send mail to me and explain the situation. Tobi Oetiker <tobi@oetiker.ch> SUBSCRIBING These lists are managed by a mailing-list management program (listar). It allows you to subscribe to these lists by sending a message with the subject: subscribe to the following address: listname-request@lists.oetiker.ch You will then get a message asking you to confirm your subscription. For posting to the lists use the following address listname@lists.oetiker.ch Note that only people who are subscribed to the list can post. Further information about the usage of the mailing lists is available by sending a message with the subject line help to either one of the request addresses. There is also a webinterface to the lists on http://lists.oetiker.ch List archives are on http://www.mail-archive.com/index.php?hunt=mrtg and http://gmane.org/find.php?list=mrtg NEWSGROUP
For discussion of MRTG or related topics on the Usenet, please send your posts to: news:comp.dcom.net-management Many MRTG users are in this forum and will help you. You can also find an archive of past activity from this Newsgroup on: http://groups.google.com/group/comp.dcom.net-management IRC Channel For discussion of MRTG and related topics on IRC, the `#mrtg' channel on EFNet has been created. More information can be found at http://mrtg.easymac.org MRTG Japan There is a special Mailinglist for MRTG Users in Japan. It carries translations of the traffic from MRTG-ANNOUNCE as well as updates on the Japanese Translation of the MRTG documentation. Go to http://www.mrtg.jp/ for further Information. MRTG Turkiye There is a special Mailinglist for MRTG Users in Turkey. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mrtg-turkiye/ for more information. AUTHOR
Tobias Oetiker <tobi@oetiker.ch> and many contributors 2.16.2 2008-05-16 MRTG-FORUM(1)