Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how to clear router table
Operating Systems Linux how to clear router table Post 302188806 by ramen_noodle on Thursday 24th of April 2008 09:23:03 AM
Old 04-24-2008
Try man ip. Hth.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

select values from db1 table and insert into table of DB2

Hi I am having three oracle databases running in three different machine. their ip address is different. from one of the DB am able to access both the databases.(means am able to select values and insert values in to tables individually.) I need to fetch some data from DB1 table(say DB1 ip is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aemunathan
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Remote Unix printing to my WinXP works with no router. How can I make it work through my router?

I set up remote printing on a clients Unix server to my Windows XP USB printer. My USB printer is connected directly to my PC (no print server and no network input on printer). With my Win XP PC connected to my cable modem (without the router), i can do lp -dhp842c /etc/hosts and it prints. I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmhohne
7 Replies

3. Web Development

Getting Rid of Annoying Bootstrap Table Borders and Wayward Table Lines

Bootstrap is great; but we have had some issues with Bootstrapped <tables> (and legacy <fieldset> elements) showing annoying, wayward lines. I solved that problem today with this simple jQuery in the footer: <script> $(function(){ $('tr, td, fieldset,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
Info::Layer3::Microsoft(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Info::Layer3::Microsoft(3pm)

NAME
SNMP::Info::Layer3::Microsoft - SNMP Interface to L3 Microsoft Windows router AUTHOR
begemot SYNOPSIS
# Let SNMP::Info determine the correct subclass for you. my $router = new SNMP::Info( AutoSpecify => 1, Debug => 1, DestHost => 'myrouter', Community => 'public', Version => 1 ) or die "Can't connect to DestHost. "; my $class = $router->class(); print "SNMP::Info determined this device to fall under subclass : $class "; DESCRIPTION
Subclass for Generic Microsoft Routers running Microsoft Windows OS Inherited Classes SNMP::Info::Layer3 Required MIBs Inherited Classes' MIBs See "Required MIBs" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for its own MIB requirements. GLOBALS
These are methods that return scalar value from SNMP Overrides $router->vendor() Returns 'microsoft' $router->os() Returns 'windows' $router->os_ver() Returns '' $router->model() Returns 'Windows Router' $router->serial() Returns '' Globals imported from SNMP::Info::Layer3 See documentation in "GLOBALS" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for details. TABLE METHODS
These are methods that return tables of information in the form of a reference to a hash. Overrides $router->interfaces() Map the Interfaces to their physical names. Adds interface number to interface name because identical interface cards return identical "ifDescr". Table Methods imported from SNMP::Info::Layer3 See documentation in "TABLE METHODS" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for details. perl v5.12.4 2011-09-28 Info::Layer3::Microsoft(3pm)