Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how to clear router table
Operating Systems Linux how to clear router table Post 302188354 by sysgate on Wednesday 23rd of April 2008 08:38:08 AM
Old 04-23-2008
I'm not sure if you can delete it, or empty it, but you can always try Smilie As far as I know, route del accepts *, so you can try that as well. Also, deleting route should not be slow procedure generally, I don't know why it's slow for you. Nevertheless, I'm not aware of any other ways.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

select values from db1 table and insert into table of DB2

Hi I am having three oracle databases running in three different machine. their ip address is different. from one of the DB am able to access both the databases.(means am able to select values and insert values in to tables individually.) I need to fetch some data from DB1 table(say DB1 ip is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aemunathan
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Remote Unix printing to my WinXP works with no router. How can I make it work through my router?

I set up remote printing on a clients Unix server to my Windows XP USB printer. My USB printer is connected directly to my PC (no print server and no network input on printer). With my Win XP PC connected to my cable modem (without the router), i can do lp -dhp842c /etc/hosts and it prints. I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmhohne
7 Replies

3. Web Development

Getting Rid of Annoying Bootstrap Table Borders and Wayward Table Lines

Bootstrap is great; but we have had some issues with Bootstrapped <tables> (and legacy <fieldset> elements) showing annoying, wayward lines. I solved that problem today with this simple jQuery in the footer: <script> $(function(){ $('tr, td, fieldset,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
SHOREWALL-PROXYARP(5)						  [FIXME: manual]					     SHOREWALL-PROXYARP(5)

NAME
proxyarp - Shorewall Proxy ARP file SYNOPSIS
/etc/shorewall/proxyarp DESCRIPTION
This file is used to define Proxy ARP. There is one entry in this file for each IP address to be proxied. The columns in the file are as follows. ADDRESS - address IP Address. INTERFACE - interface (Optional as of Shorewall 4.4.16) Local interface where system with the ip address in ADDRESS is connected. This column is only required when HAVEROUTE is set to No (no) or is left empty. EXTERNAL - interface External Interface to be used to access this system from the Internet. HAVEROUTE - [-|Yes|No] If there is already a route from the firewall to the host whose address is given, enter Yes or yes in this column. Otherwise, enter no or No or leave the column empty and Shorewall will add the route for you. If Shorewall adds the route, its persistence depends on the value of thePERSISTENT column contains Yes; otherwise, shorewall stop or shorewall clear will delete the route. PERSISTENT - [-|Yes|No] If HAVEROUTE is No or no, then the value of this column determines if the route added by Shorewall persists after a shorewall stop or a shorewall clear. If this column contains Yes or yes then the route persists; If the column is empty or contains No or no then the route is deleted by shorewall stop or shorewall clear. EXAMPLE
Example 1: Host with IP 155.186.235.6 is connected to interface eth1 and we want hosts attached via eth0 to be able to access it using that address. #ADDRESS INTERFACE EXTERNAL 155.186.235.6 eth1 eth0 FILES
/etc/shorewall/proxyarp SEE ALSO
http://shorewall.net/ProxyARP.htm http://shorewall.net/configuration_file_basics.htm#Pairs shorewall(8), shorewall-accounting(5), shorewall-actions(5), shorewall-blacklist(5), shorewall-hosts(5), shorewall_interfaces(5), shorewall-ipsets(5), shorewall-maclist(5), shorewall-masq(5), shorewall-nat(5), shorewall-netmap(5), shorewall-params(5), shorewall-policy(5), shorewall-providers(5), shorewall-rtrules(5), shorewall-routestopped(5), shorewall-rules(5), shorewall.conf(5), shorewall-secmarks(5), shorewall-tcclasses(5), shorewall-tcdevices(5), shorewall-tcrules(5), shorewall-tos(5), shorewall-tunnels(5), shorewall-zones(5) [FIXME: source] 06/28/2012 SHOREWALL-PROXYARP(5)