Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris required command to know the port no. Post 302188181 by Amit_kolurwar on Wednesday 23rd of April 2008 12:39:36 AM
Old 04-23-2008
required command to know the port no.

Can anybody have the command to know the port no using unix command for the weblogic server application.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

unix command required.

I need to get a few details from the command line. I need to get the kilobytes per second that my server is transfering to another or has available and I need to test the connection to make sure that its a sound connection. I also need to keep track of the response time. I have been playing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nowayin
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help required for cat command

Hi, I had written the following script to find the list of files with *.ksh in a directory. and store it in a temp file. I want to loop through the file temp and list the contents. I had used cat temp. But its giving Cat and temp as the output. Do help me out. Thanks find .... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahalakshmi
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help required on AWK command

I have two questions: (Q1) I am using a loop and want to print a particular field of a table using the AWK command by accessing one row at a time by validating NR with the loop counter. I am using a command like this but it isn't working! count=1 NAWK -F"|" -v var=$count 'NR == var { printf... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: udiptya
13 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help required using cut command

Hi all, I have one text as '/home/psv/file/test.ksh'. In that I want to cut the text as '/home/psv/file/' . Let me know which command to use. Thanks Mahalakshmi.A (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahalakshmi
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help Required regarding wc command

Hi guys, I want to find the number of records in a particular file and store that value in any other variable. I am trying this below command but it is not working and giving me an error "Uninary Operator Expected". say I have taken a variable name 'count' in which I have to store the no. of... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dtidke
7 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

Help Required: Command to find IP address and command executed of a user

Hi, I am trying to write a script which would figure out who has run which command and their IP. As i dont have any clue as to which commands would do this job, i request some gurus to help me on this. Thanks Vishwas (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: loggedout
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help required on scripting the rm -f command

When i execute rm -f $1 via a script file named rmf, it is not deleting all the files, say starting with "sec". i have execute rmf for many times to remove all the occurrences... $rmf sec* - this should delete all files starting with sec, but not. The rm -f sec* is working fine. kindly help... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: frozensmilz
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help required with move command

Hi I need to move the first file in a folder to an another folder but am facing issues with the below cmd. CAN someone correct me Ex : Folder :data/cat/tst ad2 ad4 ad5 ad6 output req: data/cat/man ad2 Command Used : ls -lt ad*|head -1|mv/data/cat/man (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: akshay01987
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Required Command in awk command

Hi Firends, I wanted to extract the first record of the file which starst with character say "X". And I tried an awk command which works when i try to execute it individually: awk 'substr($1,1,1)=="X"' inputfile.txt But when I use the same command in my script for which I am passing the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ajay Venkatesan
2 Replies

10. Solaris

How to find port number wwn of particular port on dual port HBA,?

please find the below o/p for your reference bash-3.00# fcinfo hba-port HBA Port WWN: 21000024ff295a34 OS Device Name: /dev/cfg/c2 Manufacturer: QLogic Corp. Model: 375-3356-02 Firmware Version: 05.03.02 FCode/BIOS Version: BIOS: 2.02; fcode: 2.01;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb200
3 Replies
asadmin-list-connector-resources(1AS)				   User Commands			     asadmin-list-connector-resources(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-list-connector-resources, list-connector-resources - gets all the connector resources SYNOPSIS
list-connector-resources --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile file- name] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] Gets all the connector resources. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. Example 1: Using the list-connector-resources command asadmin> list-connector-resources --user admin1 --password adminadmin1 --host pigeon --port 5001 This will list all the connector resources that have been created. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-connector-resource(1AS), asadmin-delete-connector-resource(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-list-connector-resources(1AS)