Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Combine Accounts
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Combine Accounts Post 302188005 by crobinson on Tuesday 22nd of April 2008 12:39:25 PM
Old 04-22-2008
Combine Accounts

I have two different accounts under two names. That is my fault and I own that issue. I would like to combine the two account or just remove one of them. How do I go about doing that on this site.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mail accounts

Hi there I am a newbie. want to learn followings: 1. How can i create an mail only account.? 2. Where is the file containing mail accounts?What is the path? 3. Can i create mail accounts from PHP? Thanx (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vbs
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

User Accounts

I have found a script to create user accounts. But there are a few lines i dont understand. Can someone help me with this? Here's the code: ###################################### while ; do ACCT=${USER_ACCT}${START} START=`expr $START + 1` START=`echo ${START} | awk... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sensor
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with user accounts

I have a root access to a UNIX system. I want to create another account with administrative permissions (create users, delete them, manage print and system configuration), how do I do that? I have a Solaris 9 (SunOS 5.9) installed. Please help. :o (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: neked
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

User Accounts

Hi, I was wondering if someone could tell me how to display a list of all existing user accounts on the system, not neccesarily looged in. Thanks in advance Stephen (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sroberts82
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

Activated accounts

Hello all, I am trying to list all accounts that are still activated on a HP-UX trusted system. I have tried to do something with the modprpw command but can't think of any way. Can someone give me a hint? I am not looking for a whole script, this I can do it, but just a way to get that into a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qfwfq
1 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

combine accounts

I have two accounts, one for gmail and one for all other Google applications. I would like to put the gmail account on the same account as the others. I like Google, and all the products offered. However, it has been very difficult and frustrating to find this forum, and to figure out how to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chaimelle
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Help with user accounts

Hi All, How to know all the shells a user has access. Thank you . (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rama krishna
0 Replies

8. AIX

How to use AD accounts in AIX?

Hello, I've searched on-line (IBM and other sites). But did not get a clear answer/steps. My Requirement: use existing active directory accounts to login to AIX servers Can you please give me some information on how to achieve this. How this Active Directory and AIX server integration... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: aaron8667
8 Replies
AUTH_ENUMERATE(3)					      Double Precision, Inc.						 AUTH_ENUMERATE(3)

NAME
auth_enumerate - Obtain list of accounts SYNOPSIS
#include <courierauth.h> auth_enumerate(int (*callback_func) (const char *, uid_t, gid_t, const char *, const char *, const char *, void *), void *callback_arg); DESCRIPTION
auth_enumerate enumerates all of the available accounts. auth_enumerate repeatedly calls callback_func, once for each account. callback_func receives the following arguments: o Account name. o Account's numeric userid. o Account's numeric groupid. o Account's home directory. o Account's mailbox (if defined, may be NULL, which indicates the default mailbox location). o Account's options string (if defined, may be NULL) o callback_arg, verbatim. After invoking callback_func for the last account, auth_enumerate invokes callback_func one more time with all parameters set to NULL or 0. If auth_enumerate encounters an error it will terminate without calling callback_func with all NULL or 0 parameters. This can be used to determine whether a partial list of accounts was received. Note Some back-end Courier authentication modules do not implement account enumeration, so this function may not be available in all configurations. SEE ALSO
authlib(3)[1], auth_generic(3)[2], auth_login(3)[3], auth_getuserinfo(3)[4], auth_passwd(3)[5]. NOTES
1. authlib(3) authlib.html 2. auth_generic(3) auth_generic.html 3. auth_login(3) auth_login.html 4. auth_getuserinfo(3) auth_getuserinfo.html 5. auth_passwd(3) auth_passwd.html Double Precision, Inc. 08/23/2008 AUTH_ENUMERATE(3)