Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hp-ux11.11_openmotif
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Hp-ux11.11_openmotif Post 302187878 by fpmurphy on Tuesday 22nd of April 2008 06:56:38 AM
Old 04-22-2008
OpenMotif is for open source platforms - not proprietary platforms like HP-UX. Read the license.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

rsync for HP-UX11.0

Was using rsync for Hp-UX 10.20, would like to find out is it available for HP-UX 11. If not is that anything equivalent for HP-UX11.0. I am trying to sync the content of 2 folders. Thanks alot for any help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gelbvonn
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

migration from hp-ux11.11 to hp-ux 11.23

Hi all Can any one guide me what changes may occur with this OS version migration. If you could give some links, that would be helpful too. Regards, Ranj (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranj@chn
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

Verify Hardware installed HP-UX11

Hi - Basic question from newbie I need to find out how to verify hardware installed on HPUX server. Mid-range server - as in i need to prove to customer that a specific cpu is installed, so much memory is installed, etc. PLEASE HELP. TA (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoffies
16 Replies

4. HP-UX

flex++ parser for HP-UX11

Hi, can anyone tell me were to download flex++ parser for HP-UX11 BR vasanth (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

rpm on HP-UX11

How to install rpm on HP-UX 11i best regards vasanth (3 Replies)
3 Replies

6. HP-UX

RPM on hp-ux11.11 PARISC

Hi Im trying to build and install rpm on our hp-ux server, can you please tell me how this is achived....I have tried several ways its failing I have downloaded berkeley db and build on my system, when i have seen rpm source file i found berkelydb in that folder..Do i kneed to build again ... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
PCAP_INJECT(3PCAP)														PCAP_INJECT(3PCAP)

NAME
pcap_inject, pcap_sendpacket - transmit a packet SYNOPSIS
#include <pcap/pcap.h> int pcap_inject(pcap_t *p, const void *buf, size_t size); int pcap_sendpacket(pcap_t *p, const u_char *buf, int size); DESCRIPTION
pcap_inject() sends a raw packet through the network interface; buf points to the data of the packet, including the link-layer header, and size is the number of bytes in the packet. Note that, even if you successfully open the network interface, you might not have permission to send packets on it, or it might not sup- port sending packets; as pcap_open_live() doesn't have a flag to indicate whether to open for capturing, sending, or capturing and sending, you cannot request an open that supports sending and be notified at open time whether sending will be possible. Note also that some devices might not support sending packets. Note that, on some platforms, the link-layer header of the packet that's sent might not be the same as the link-layer header of the packet supplied to pcap_inject(), as the source link-layer address, if the header contains such an address, might be changed to be the address assigned to the interface on which the packet it sent, if the platform doesn't support sending completely raw and unchanged packets. Even worse, some drivers on some platforms might change the link-layer type field to whatever value libpcap used when attaching to the device, even on platforms that do nominally support sending completely raw and unchanged packets. pcap_sendpacket() is like pcap_inject(), but it returns 0 on success, rather than returning the number of bytes written. (pcap_inject() comes from OpenBSD; pcap_sendpacket() comes from WinPcap. Both are provided for compatibility.) RETURN VALUE
pcap_inject() returns the number of bytes written on success and -1 on failure. pcap_sendpacket() returns 0 on success and -1 on failure. If -1 is returned, pcap_geterr() or pcap_perror() may be called with p as an argument to fetch or display the error text. SEE ALSO
pcap(3PCAP), pcap_geterr(3PCAP) 3 January 2014 PCAP_INJECT(3PCAP)