Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Running app after logout and monitoring Post 302187454 by Yogesh Sawant on Monday 21st of April 2008 05:39:04 AM
Old 04-21-2008
at a very basic level, check if nohup can solve your problem

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Need help with C app on Oracle running on Solaris 6

Hello, I would really appreciate some help with a problem my current client is having. He has an old legacy app that does his company's financial accounting and ERP for manufacturing, etc. The app was written by a company called "Just in time" in Austin, TX, and they are no longer in business. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: w0lf
2 Replies

2. Programming

find the fully-qualified path for the app my module is running in

Hi- I need the cpp call that will tell me the full path to the app I'm running in. For example, I'm running in a loaded library for either mozilla or firefox, but would like to know the full path to the executable /usr/bin/firefox /usr/bin/mozilla /usr/local/firefox1_5 etc... (For... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: erwinfletch
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Keep process running (wget) and logout

well, i have only been learning about linux, unix and shells for a few days. For my online game to work, i need run a file each 10 seconds. Running that file will update mysql data, causing my online game to "tick". This adds resources and fights battles in game. I know that i need to use a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mikey1090
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

monitoring running processes

I have a script that runs continuously and will deliver a file to multiple servers via scp. On occasions one of the scp's will hang and as a result not complete in sending the remaining files and not loop around again. If I run the scp commands with a & they'll complete, but I want to make sure... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nhatch
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Keep process running on logout

Hey All, I'm logging in via an SSH shell. I'm wondering if there's a way to execute a command and it not die when I close my terminal window (or rather, logout of the SSH shell). Thanks, Nathan (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NathanWarden
3 Replies

6. Programming

Need C program for monitoring a processes that are running in different nodes

Hey, I am doing a high availability project. I need coding(socket programming using C) to monitor processes that are running in different nodes with in a network cluster.At last if u could give me a program in C to monitor the process(whether it is running or failed),it would be very... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vigneshinbox
2 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Display running 'app' in terminal titlebar?

Hi. I was, not too long ago, an OS X home user. One of the things I remember from using the Apple-installed Terminal is: whenever an executable that took more than a split second to do its thing was running, its name would appear in the title bar in a way similar to "Terminal: ssh" or "Terminal:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SilversleevesX
0 Replies

8. AIX

AIX 6.1 app running on 5.x?

Hi, A quick question. If I build an application on AIX 6.1 TL3 using XL C/C++ 8.0 and Oracle 10g, can I then take those binaries and run them on AIX 5.3 and previous? Regards Kevin (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: KevB
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to keep program running after logout

Hello everyone. I am logged into a computer through ssh. I would like to run a program and have it keep running after I log out without screen (i forgot to run it). For example: ssh server user/comp~$ top & 12021 exit after that: ssh server user/comp~$ (something, maybe shell... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lepetal
5 Replies

10. Programming

Wuhan Coronavirus Status App for China - Rapid Prototype using MQTT and the IoT OnOff IOS App

With a little bit of work, was able to build a nice "Wuhan Coronavirus Status" app using MQTT and the IoT-OnOff app. More on this technique here: ESP32 (ESP-WROOM-32) as an MQTT Client Subscribed to Linux Server Load Average Messages The result turned out nice, I think. I like the look and... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies
CatalystX::SimpleLogin::TraitFor::Controller::Login::LogUser3Contributed Perl DocuCatalystX::SimpleLogin::TraitFor::Controller::Login::Logout(3pm)

NAME
CatalystX::SimpleLogin::TraitFor::Controller::Login::Logout - log users out DESCRIPTION
Simple controller role for logging users out. Provides a "logout" action (at /logout by default) which redirects the user to the homepage by default. ACTIONS
logout : Chained('/') PathPart('logout') Args(0) Calls "$c->logout", then redirects to the logout uri retuned by "$self->redirect_after_logout_uri". METHODS
redirect_after_logout_uri Returns the uri to redirect to after logout. Defaults to "$c->uri_for('/');" you can override this by setting the "<redirect_after_logout_uri"> key in config to a path to be passed to "$c->uri_for". Alternatively, you can write your own redirect_after_logout_uri in your Login controller if you are extending CatalystX::SimpleLogin and it will override the method from this role. do_clear_session_on_logout Deletes the session after a logout. To enable this use the following in your config: __PACKAGE__->config('Controller::Login' => { clear_session_on_logout => 1 }); SEE ALSO
CatalystX::SimpleLogin::Controller::Login AUTHORS
See CatalystX::SimpleLogin for authors. LICENSE
See CatalystX::SimpleLogin for license. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-05 CatalystX::SimpleLogin::TraitFor::Controller::Login::Logout(3pm)