Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Modify FileSystems on AIX
Operating Systems AIX Modify FileSystems on AIX Post 302186810 by panchpan on Friday 18th of April 2008 06:10:56 AM
Old 04-18-2008
Thank You ! IF you dont mind - Could you please detail me the step for doing it using smit?

THANKS

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Filesystems

my partner change the server's ip address and now i can't to mount the oracle's filesystem, what i do? i don't want to reinstall Unix. My unix is SCO UNIX 5.0.5 (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: marun
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

The /proc Filesystems

Anyone know what the difference between the /proc filesystems under Linux and SunOS? Thanx In Advance! -Lola (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sparticus007
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

filesystems resizing

I want to resize my filesystem partitions. Reason is that I have 11GB of disk space unused by Unix which divvy reveals. Is there a way I could resize my filesystems without doing a reinstallation. The secondary problem is that the boot image is too large for a diskette (5MB). I'm running SCO... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: sshokunbi
10 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mounted filesystems

If you have multiple hard drives and multiple mounted filesystems, how can you tell which filesystem resides on which disk? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jalburger
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filesystems GT 95%

Hi How can I only print the file systems that are more than 95% full. I used the df -k output and tried to check for each file system and then print only the ones that meet the criteria... But my solution seems cloodgie ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: YS2002
3 Replies

6. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Vdump of two filesystems

Dear Experts, Is it possible to take a backup of two file systems using a single vdump command? Thanks Wilson (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: geraldwilson
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

resize filesystems

Dear All We have HP9000 rp7400 Server running with hp-ux 11i. Our Disk storage has two volume groups and are allocated as follows: 1. /#vgdisplay -v --- Volume groups --- VG Name /dev/vg00 VG Write Access read/write VG Status available... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mhbd
1 Replies

8. AIX

Extending filesystems

Hi to all i want to increase the /usr size. but, it is mirrored on hdisk0 and hdisk1. i know that chfs will work, but i am not confident about mirroring. can anyone tell me the procedure. thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: honeym210
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sed or Awk for modify hour in a crontab AIX

Hi, I want to modifiy the hour in the crontab AIX 5.3 for this line: Input: 00 22 * * * /outillage/script_exploit/bin/SavOffline.ksh > /dev/null 2>&1 Output: 30 20 * * * /outillage/script_exploit/bin/SavOffline.ksh > /dev/null 2>&1 With the awk or sed function through a ssh -q... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: khalidou13
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

filesystems > 70%

I need a scrip that will show me the filesystems that are greater than 70%...but not sure how to filter using the df -h | grep Thank you for your help!! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: eponcedeleonc
6 Replies
LQR_CARVER_SET_ENL_STEP(3)				     LqR library API reference					LQR_CARVER_SET_ENL_STEP(3)

NAME
lqr_carver_set_enl_step - set the enlargement step of a LqrCarver object SYNOPSIS
#include <lqr.h> LqrRetVal lqr_carver_set_enl_step(LqrCarver* carver, gfloat enl_step); DESCRIPTION
The function lqr_carver_set_enl_step sets the enlargement step of the LqrCarver object pointed to by carver to the value specified in enl_step, which must be strictly greater than 1 and less than 2. The enlargement step is the maximum enlargement ratio (with respect to either the original width or original height of carver) which the function lqr_carver_resize applies in a single step; if that function is asked a greater enlargement, it divides the process in multiple steps (and updates the original sizes accordingly at each new step - these can be readout at any time with lqr_carver_get_ref_width(3) and lqr_carver_get_ref_height(3)). The default value for new LqrCarver objects is 2.0. RETURN VALUE
The return value follows the Liquid Rescale library signalling system. LQR_ERROR is returned if the enl_step parameter is out of bounds. SEE ALSO
lqr_carver_resize(3), lqr_carver_get_enl_step(3), lqr_carver_get_ref_width(3), lqr_carver_get_ref_height(3), lqr_carver_set_dump_vmaps(3), lqr_carver_set_side_switch_frequency(3), lqr_carver_set_progress(3), lqr_carver_set_preserve_input_image(3), lqr_carver_set_use_cache(3) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2007-2009 Carlo Baldassi LqR library 0.4.1 API (3:1:3) 10 Maj 2009 LQR_CARVER_SET_ENL_STEP(3)