Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Server client program
Top Forums Programming Server client program Post 302186281 by pip3r on Thursday 17th of April 2008 01:15:55 AM
Old 04-17-2008
suggest any corrections

suggest any corrections or new ideas

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

i want a UDP Client receiving program

Hi I want a UDP client receiving program. Here is the scenario. The client has to listen to the UDP server and has to acknowledge back on receiving data from the server. Can anyone help me out. regards, Nirmala (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nirmala
1 Replies

2. Programming

program to transfer a file from client machine to server

1. we have a client & server ,and TFTP is running on the server. 2.we have 3 files a.exe,b.exe,c.exe in the client machine....we need to transfer all the 3 files to the server and store it into a DIR... 3.then we need to check in the server whetehr all the three files are sucessfully... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nathgopi214
3 Replies

3. Programming

Chat client-server program

Good day everyone, I'm doing a chat client-server program:server is to receive messages from clients through a TCP port and multicast them back to all clients through a UDP port. This is my client program. I'd not know why it just sends and receives msg from server once, then it stops. Is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: powermind
1 Replies

4. Programming

Client - server program

i came acors this coding when surfin the net.this code works perfectly.but as i am new to this socket programming i need sm coments quoted on it or explanation regarding this source code. i have prb understanding the server.c i have posted it below can u guys help me !!!! cheerZ The... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mathu
4 Replies

5. Programming

Client and Server program gen by Makefile

I created a "ebanking.x" file and run it as " rpcgen -a ebaning.x" It gen a few of files to me which is - "ebanking.h", "ebanking_server.c", "ebanking_svc.c", "ebanking_client.c", "ebanking_clnt.c", "ebanking_xdr.c" and "Makefile" The content of "ebanking.x" : struct bankargs { ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wongalan48
0 Replies

6. Programming

How to program a telnet client?

Hi, Experts: I have programmed a simple telnet client in sco unix 5.0.5, the client has passed throught the initial option negotiation, but I can't receive login prompt from the server. please help me. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: thinker130
8 Replies

7. Programming

SFTP client program

can u help me? i need the program code in C to perform Simple File Transfer in linux.in this forum i found the server program,inw i need the client program ASAP. Thanx. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: harshi
1 Replies

8. Programming

Client/Server Socket Application - Preventing Client from quitting on server crash

Problem - Linux Client/Server Socket Application: Preventing Client from quitting on server crash Hi, I am writing a Linux socket Server and Client using TCP protocol on Ubuntu 9.04 x64. I am having problem trying to implement a scenario where the client should keep running even when the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: varun.nagpaal
2 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Office server => laptop =>client server ...a lengthy and laborious ftp procedure

Hi All, I need your expertise in finding a way to solve my problem.Please excuse if this is not the right forum to ask this question and guide me to the correct forum,if possible. I am a DBA and on a daily basis i have to ftp huge dump files from my company server to my laptop and then... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kunwar
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

SOAP Client server program

Hi, I have taken the below code from Quick Start with SOAP - Perl.com and modified to my requirement.Server program runs without error.I have kept Demo.pm under /usr/local/apache2/cgi-bin directory.When I run the client program I am not getting any output.Whether the client program should be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liyakathali
1 Replies
MENHIR(1)						      General Commands Manual							 MENHIR(1)

NAME
menhir - parser generator for OCaml SYNOPSIS
menhir [options] files DESCRIPTION
menhir is a LR(1) parser generator for the Objective Caml programming language. That is, Menhir compiles LR(1) grammar specifications down to Objective Caml code. It is mostly compatible with ocamlyacc(1). OPTIONS
-h, --help Show summary of options. -b, --base basename Specifies a base name for the output file(s). --comment Include comments in the generated code. --depend Invoke ocamldep and display dependencies. --dump Describe the automaton in basename.automaton. --error-recovery Attempt recovery by discarding tokens after errors. --explain Explain conflicts in basename.conflicts. --external-tokens module Import token type definition from module. --graph Write grammar's dependency graph to basename.dot. --infer Invoke ocamlc for ahead of time type inference. --interpret Interpret the sentences provided on stdin. --interpret-show-cst Show a concrete syntax tree upon acceptance. -la, --log-automaton level Log information about the automaton. -lc, --log-code level Log information about the generated code. -lg, --log-grammar level Log information about the grammar. --no-inline Ignore the %inline keyword. --no-stdlib Do not load the standard library. --ocamlc command Specifies how ocamlc should be invoked. --ocamldep command Specifies how ocamldep should be invoked. --only-preprocess Print a simplified grammar and exit. --only-tokens Generate token type definition only, no code. --raw-depend Invoke ocamldep and echo its raw output. --stdlib directory Specify where the standard library lies. --suggest-comp-flags Suggest compilation flags for ocaml{c,opt}. --suggest-link-flags-byte Suggest link flags for ocamlc. --suggest-link-flags-opt Suggest link flags for ocamlopt. -t, --table Use the table-based back-end. --timings Display internal timings. --trace Include tracing instructions in the generated code. --version Show version number and exit. -v Synonymous with --dump --explain. SEE ALSO
ocaml(1). AUTHOR
menhir was written by Francois Pottier and Yann Regis-Gianas. This manual page was written by Samuel Mimram <smimram@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). April 19, 2006 MENHIR(1)