Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: c++ compilation error
Operating Systems Linux c++ compilation error Post 302185973 by mannam srinivas on Wednesday 16th of April 2008 07:59:39 AM
Old 04-16-2008
PHP

Hello era,

thank u very much for u r quick reply,

I followed what u have suggested,still the same problem is continuing.

could u pls suggest any other ways to get it done.

with regards,
mannam

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Regarding compilation error.

Hi All, I facing the following compilation error; when I implementing the following logic. ostrstream ostr; ostr << (( scAxsm.getRecord( i ).getField( 2 ).getShort())%12)!=0?(( scAxsm.getRecord( i ).getField( 2 ).getShort())/12+1) : (( scAxsm.getRecord( i ).getField( 2 ).getShort())/12) <<... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sweta
1 Replies

2. Programming

compilation error

Hi, While trying compile a C++ file in UNIX with gcc whose make rule involves the usage of /usr/ccs/bin/as, I get the following error: /usr/ccs/bin/as: No such file or directory /usr/ccs/bin/as: error: write error on output file "<filename>.o" *** Error code 1 clearmake: Error: Build... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smanu
2 Replies

3. Programming

Compilation error

I am compiling a software xchm on solaris 10. First i run './configure' There is no error. But when i start compiling using 'gmake' following error shown /usr/local/include/wx-2.6/wx/x11/brush.h: In copy constructor `wxBrush::wxBrush(const wxBrush&)':... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris : compilation error

Hi All, while building, i am receiving the following error...... Undefined first referenced symbol in file void os_directory::create(const std::string &) obj.release/BOConfig.o (symbol belongs to implicit dependency... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinod_kumar_k
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

compilation error

hello everyone, here i am attempting to compile a c++ submodule.OS is HP-UX. here i am getting the following error. ====================================== "Make: Don't know how to make compile. Stop." =================================== could you pls somebody suggest why this error is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mannam srinivas
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help in resolving Compilation error

state_field state_abvr = { "AL","ALABAMA", "AK","ALASKA", "AZ","ARIZONA", "AR","ARKANSAS", "CA","CALIFORNIA", "CO","COLORADO", "CT","CONNECTICUT", "DE","DELAWARE", "DC","DISTRICT-OF-COLUMBIA", "FL","FLORIDA", "GA","GEORGIA", "HI","HAWAII", "ID","IDAHO", "IL","ILLINOIS",... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jagan_kalluri
1 Replies

7. Programming

Compilation error : Please help

state_field state_abvr = { "AL","ALABAMA", "AK","ALASKA", "AZ","ARIZONA", "AR","ARKANSAS", "CA","CALIFORNIA", "CO","COLORADO", "CT","CONNECTICUT", "DE","DELAWARE", "DC","DISTRICT-OF-COLUMBIA", "FL","FLORIDA", "GA","GEORGIA", "HI","HAWAII", "ID","IDAHO", "IL","ILLINOIS",... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jagan_kalluri
1 Replies

8. Programming

pro*c compilation error

Hi, Recently our codes have been migrated to new server, whenever we compile any pro*c programs we receive the following errorl. please help >> make -f lib_util.mk all CC= ucbcc 4Compiling lib_util ### command line files and options (expanded): ### -xO3 -DNULL=0 -v -o lib_util.o... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: satvd
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pro*c compilation error

Hi, Recently our codes have been migrated to new server, whenever we compile any pro*c programs we receive the following errorl. please help >> make -f lib_util.mk all CC= ucbcc 4Compiling lib_util ### command line files and options (expanded): ### -xO3 -DNULL=0 -v -o lib_util.o... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: satvd
1 Replies

10. Programming

Compilation Error

I am getting the below given errors for the following program though all the variables have been declared and used appropriately. Please Help. The environment is AIX. Error: ------ "gbsizeprofile.c", line 67.4: 1506-275 (S) Unexpected text 'void' encountered. "gbsizeprofile.c", line 67.10:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yschd
2 Replies
WRITE(1)						      General Commands Manual							  WRITE(1)

NAME
write - write to another user SYNOPSIS
write user [ ttyname ] DESCRIPTION
Write copies lines from your terminal to that of another user. When first called, it sends the message Message from yourname yourttyname... The recipient of the message should write back at this point. Communication continues until an end of file is read from the terminal or an interrupt is sent. At that point write writes `EOT' on the other terminal and exits. If you want to write to a user who is logged in more than once, the ttyname argument may be used to indicate the appropriate terminal name. Permission to write may be denied or granted by use of the mesg command. At the outset writing is allowed. Certain commands, in particu- lar nroff and pr(1) disallow messages in order to prevent messy output. If the character `!' is found at the beginning of a line, write calls the shell to execute the rest of the line as a command. The following protocol is suggested for using write: when you first write to another user, wait for him to write back before starting to send. Each party should end each message with a distinctive signal--(o) for `over' is conventional--that the other may reply. (oo) for `over and out' is suggested when conversation is about to be terminated. FILES
/etc/utmp to find user /bin/sh to execute `!' SEE ALSO
mesg(1), who(1), mail(1) WRITE(1)