Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux make file_Configuration lookup disabled for target. Post 302185849 by mannam srinivas on Wednesday 16th of April 2008 03:19:17 AM
Old 04-16-2008
PHP make file_Configuration lookup disabled for target.

hello everyone,

while i am compiling a c++ module.at the compilation end i am getting the following error.
=======================

Configuration lookup disabled for target"/swtemp/usbs/cc/unix-ce/root/subsys/cb/cdbc/obj_0001/HP-UX//rdr_types.h"

what does it mean.can somebody clarify the issue.due to this compilation is not happening .

with regards,
mannam

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

add route gives target: Host name lookup failure

We need to add our remote office to our linux routing table. Our internal office ip addresses are all in the range of 198.9.200.x with an subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 the remote office has ip addresses in the range of 192.168.0.0 and also a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 when i use the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: progressdll
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris 9: make: Fatal error:Command failed for target

Hi everyone first of all you should know that I've been working with solaris for a few days only. :) I need to install some programs and I have had the following troubles: 1. When I used /.configure it showed the following message: "no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH" I included... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eldiego
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

make command failed for target 'obj/gp_unix.o'

hi, i am trying to run make command in solaris 9. its giving the error: make:Fatal error:Command failed for target 'obj/gp_unix.o' i came to know X11 should be inastalled for gp_unix.o.But it is already installed.still the same error. ./configure worked fine. can anybody please suggest... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rosalina
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Clueless about how to lookup and reverse lookup IP addresses under a file!!.pls help

Write a quick shell snippet to find all of the IPV4 IP addresses in any and all of the files under /var/lib/output/*, ignoring whatever else may be in those files. Perform a reverse lookup on each, and format the output neatly, like "IP=192.168.0.1, ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: choco4202002
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

make Fatal error: Command failed for target 'exp_inter.o'

I am trying to install Expect 5.43 on my Solaris 10 x86 PC. When I run the make file I get - Command failed for target 'exp_inter.o'. I tried to find the file (find / -name exp_inter.o -print 2>/dev/null) but could not. Where can I get this file from? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pazzy
2 Replies

6. Programming

compile fails in linux ... "No rule to make target" ... HELP

hello all, attached you can find a tool (written in C) that i really need to make it compile under linux i am able to compile and run it successfully in mac os x, but in linux the compilation fails the only thing that i did so far is to change the following #include <sys/malloc.h> to... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: OneDreamCloser
13 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Make - two target produced by one recipe

Suppose executable X produces files A and B from nothing, Y produces C from A, Z produces D from B, and my final goal is to produce C and D. I wrote the following makefile: .PHONY: all all: C D C: A Y A D: B Z B A B: X This makefile seems to reflect all dependencies, as it should... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ybelenky
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

make - two wildcards in the target

Suppose I have a Makefile like this: x/Ax: x/Bx touch x/Ax y/Ay: y/By touch y/Ay z/Az: z/Bz touch z/Az It does not look like a proper style for make. I would like to write something like %/A%: %/B% touch %/A% but make does not accept it. What is a right way to shorten such a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ybelenky
1 Replies

9. Programming

Issue with make, no rule to make target etc.

I have been trying to split up my src directory to clear out files that are not re-compiled very often. Now I have the following setup in my trunk, trunk/bld trunk/src/ trunk/src/src_server trunk/makefile.linux In the make file, I have compile rules SOURCELOC = src # compile src c++... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
4 Replies

10. Programming

Makefile No rule to make target

I am trying to create a makefile to build a program and am getting the following error: make -f tsimplex.mk make: *** No rule to make target `/main/tsimplex_main.cpp', needed by `tsimplex_main.o'. Stop. OPSYS = $(shell uname -s ) TARGET = tsimplex ROOTDIR = ../../.. GTSDIR =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristinu
1 Replies
lfcompile64(5)						Standards, Environments, and Macros					    lfcompile64(5)

NAME
lfcompile64 - transitional compilation environment DESCRIPTION
All 64-bit applications can manipulate large files by default. The transitional interfaces described on this page can be used by 32-bit and 64-bit applications to manipulate large files. In the transitional compilation environment, explicit 64-bit functions, structures, and types are added to the API. Compiling in this environment allows both 32-bit and 64-bit applications to access files whose size is greater than or equal to 2 Gbyte ( 2**31 bytes). The transitional compilation environment exports all the explicit 64-bit functions (xxx64()) and types in addition to all the regular func- tions (xxx()) and types. Both xxx() and xxx64() functions are available to the program source. A 32-bit application must use the xxx64() functions in order to access large files. See the lf64(5) manual page for a complete listing of the 64-bit transitional interfaces. The transitional compilation environment differs from the large file compilation environment, wherein the underlying interfaces are bound to 64-bit functions, structures, and types. An application compiled in the large file compilation environment is able to use the xxx() source interfaces to access both large and small files, rather than having to explicitly utilize the transitional xxx64() interface calls to access large files. See the lfcompile(5) manual page for more information regarding the large file compilation environment. Applications may combine objects produced in the large file compilation environment with objects produced in the transitional compilation environment, but must be careful with respect to interoperability between those objects. Applications should not declare global variables of types whose sizes change between compilation environments. For applications that do not wish to conform to the POSIX or X/Open specifications, the 64-bit transitional interfaces are available by default. No compile-time flags need to be set. Access to Additional Large File Interfaces Applications that wish to access the transitional interfaces as well as the POSIX or X/Open specification-conforming interfaces should use the following compilation methods and set whichever feature test macros are appropriate to obtain the desired environment (see stan- dards(5)). o Set the compile-time flag _LARGEFILE64_SOURCE to 1 before including any headers. o Use the getconf(1) command with one or more of the following arguments: +------------------+----------------------------------------+ | argument | purpose | |LFS64_CFLAGS | obtain compilation flags necessary to | | | enable the transitional compilation | | | environment | |LFS64_LDFLAGS | obtain link editor options | |LFS64_LIBS | obtain link library names | |LFS64_LINTFLAGS | obtain lint options | +------------------+----------------------------------------+ EXAMPLES
In the following examples, the transitional compilation environment is accessed by invoking the getconf utility with one of the arguments listed in the table above. The additional large file interfaces are accessed either by specifying -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE or by invoking the getconf utility with the arguments listed above. The example that uses the form of command substitution specifying the command within parentheses preceded by a dollar sign can be executed only in a POSIX-conforming shell such as the Korn Shell (see ksh(1)). In a shell that is not POSIX-conforming, such as the Bourne Shell (see sh(1)) and the C Shell (see csh(1)), the command must be enclosed within grave accent marks. Example 1: An example of compiling a program using transitional interfaces such as lseek64() and fopen64(): $ c89 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE $(getconf LFS64_CFLAGS) a.c $(getconf LFS64_LDFLAGS) $(getconf LFS64_LIBS) Example 2: An example of running lint on a program using transitional interfaces: % lint -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE `getconf LFS64_LINTFLAGS` ... `getconf LFS64_LIBS` SEE ALSO
getconf(1), lseek(2), fopen(3C), lf64(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.10 26 Jan 1998 lfcompile64(5)