Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Copying/Routing data from the0 to eth1 and eth2 Post 302184266 by theVOID on Friday 11th of April 2008 04:19:28 AM
Old 04-11-2008
Copying/Routing data from the0 to eth1 and eth2

The problem is now solved, thanks for the support everyone!

Last edited by theVOID; 04-29-2008 at 10:02 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

copying data to raw devices using 'dd'

Hello all, I'm new here, so this information may exist elsewhere on this forum. If so, please point me in the right direction. Here's the problem. I'm trying to migrate Oracle data from an HP system to a Sun system using a raw device as a 'bridge' between the two systems. Both machines... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neville
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compress the contents of a directory while copying data into it

Hi guys I have a need to compress the contents of a directory while I am copying data into it. I was able to do this when it was only one file by doing as below: STEP1: mknod myfile p STEP2: chmod 777 myfile STEP3: compress -v < myfile > myfile.Z & STEP4: cp -p xyz_file myfile... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: user1602
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copying data from excel file

Hii friends, I am a newbie to unix/shell scripting and got stuck in implementing a functionality.Dear experts,kindly spare some time to bring me out of dark pit :confused:.. My requirement is somewhat wierd,let me explain what i have and what i need to do... 1) there are several excel... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 5ahen
1 Replies

4. Programming

SQL: copying data down

I have a series of observations of which one column is sometimes missing (zero): date temp delta 1977 284.54 29.84 1978 149.82 0 1979 320.71 28.45 1980 176.76 0 1981 854.65 0 1984 817.65 0 1985 990.58 27.98 1986 410.21 0 1987 405.93 0 1988 482.9 0 What I would like to achieve is a... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
8 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Ubunut iptable not routing trafic between eth1 and eth0

hello, first of all i am new to unix so maybe my problem is very easy for many of you but is very important to me. So the idea is that i want to use a ubuntu 10.4 machine as a router from eth0 to eth1. but the traffic routing is nor working properly i configured the 2 interfaces to be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: florin.bv
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copying data from files to directories

I have the following that I'd like to do: 1. I have split a file into separate files that I placed into the /tmp directory. These files are named F1 F2 F3 F4. 2. In addition, I have several directories which are alphabetized as dira dirb dirc dird. 3. I'd like to be able to copy F1 F2 F3 F4... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie2010
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Copying data from one file server to another

Hello people, I have a question regarding transferring data from one file server to another. The server is a Solaris 9 box The old file server is connected via Ethernet cable, and the new file server we are switching is a Fiber channel. can I use the dd if=server:/app1 of=server2:/app1 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: br1an
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copying part of a data file into another

Hi, I have a large number of data files each containing simple integers from 1 to around 25000 in ascending order. However, they are not in a specific progression; some numbers are missing in each file. For ex. datfile1 may have the numbers in order 1 2 4 6 7 8 12 ... 24996 24999 while datfile2... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: latsyrc
8 Replies

9. Red Hat

Copying data from USB CD Drive.

I need to perform operation as captioned. I found out USB CD Drive is attached, by running 'lsusb' command. I am trying to identify mechanism by which I could mount this USB CD drive to disk. After which I expect to copy the contents. Could anyone indicate how this could be performed ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: videsh77
3 Replies

10. Programming

SQL: copying data up

I need to fix an SQL statement in MySQL that should calculate a field using values from two of the columns and I prefer to do this using set-based programming, ie not procedural. What needs to happen is that in a separate column called "delta" the value of "level" is copied depending on whether... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
3 Replies
DLAED3(l)								 )								 DLAED3(l)

NAME
DLAED3 - find the roots of the secular equation, as defined by the values in D, W, and RHO, between 1 and K SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE DLAED3( K, N, N1, D, Q, LDQ, RHO, DLAMDA, Q2, INDX, CTOT, W, S, INFO ) INTEGER INFO, K, LDQ, N, N1 DOUBLE PRECISION RHO INTEGER CTOT( * ), INDX( * ) DOUBLE PRECISION D( * ), DLAMDA( * ), Q( LDQ, * ), Q2( * ), S( * ), W( * ) PURPOSE
DLAED3 finds the roots of the secular equation, as defined by the values in D, W, and RHO, between 1 and K. It makes the appropriate calls to DLAED4 and then updates the eigenvectors by multiplying the matrix of eigenvectors of the pair of eigensystems being combined by the matrix of eigenvectors of the K-by-K system which is solved here. This code makes very mild assumptions about floating point arithmetic. It will work on machines with a guard digit in add/subtract, or on those binary machines without guard digits which subtract like the Cray X-MP, Cray Y-MP, Cray C-90, or Cray-2. It could conceivably fail on hexadecimal or decimal machines without guard digits, but we know of none. ARGUMENTS
K (input) INTEGER The number of terms in the rational function to be solved by DLAED4. K >= 0. N (input) INTEGER The number of rows and columns in the Q matrix. N >= K (deflation may result in N>K). N1 (input) INTEGER The location of the last eigenvalue in the leading submatrix. min(1,N) <= N1 <= N/2. D (output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) D(I) contains the updated eigenvalues for 1 <= I <= K. Q (output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDQ,N) Initially the first K columns are used as workspace. On output the columns 1 to K contain the updated eigenvectors. LDQ (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array Q. LDQ >= max(1,N). RHO (input) DOUBLE PRECISION The value of the parameter in the rank one update equation. RHO >= 0 required. DLAMDA (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (K) The first K elements of this array contain the old roots of the deflated updating problem. These are the poles of the secular equation. May be changed on output by having lowest order bit set to zero on Cray X-MP, Cray Y-MP, Cray-2, or Cray C-90, as described above. Q2 (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDQ2, N) The first K columns of this matrix contain the non-deflated eigenvectors for the split problem. INDX (input) INTEGER array, dimension (N) The permutation used to arrange the columns of the deflated Q matrix into three groups (see DLAED2). The rows of the eigenvectors found by DLAED4 must be likewise permuted before the matrix multiply can take place. CTOT (input) INTEGER array, dimension (4) A count of the total number of the various types of columns in Q, as described in INDX. The fourth column type is any column which has been deflated. W (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (K) The first K elements of this array contain the components of the deflation-adjusted updating vector. Destroyed on output. S (workspace) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N1 + 1)*K Will contain the eigenvectors of the repaired matrix which will be multiplied by the previously accumulated eigenvectors to update the system. LDS (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of S. LDS >= max(1,K). INFO (output) INTEGER = 0: successful exit. < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value. > 0: if INFO = 1, an eigenvalue did not converge FURTHER DETAILS
Based on contributions by Jeff Rutter, Computer Science Division, University of California at Berkeley, USA Modified by Francoise Tisseur, University of Tennessee. LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 DLAED3(l)