Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cannot store integer value
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Cannot store integer value Post 302184108 by bennichan on Thursday 10th of April 2008 01:20:29 PM
Old 04-10-2008
any solution for this problem

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

how to pass integer

i am writing a client and server program client program main() { int sockfd,n; char str; struct sockaddr_in sock; if ((sockfd=socket(AF_INET,SOCK_STREAM,0))<0) { perror("SOCKET ERROR"); } bzero(&sock,sizeof(sock)); sock.sin_family=AF_INET; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ramneek
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

get integer part

Hi, I did a df|awk| command and it returns a percentage "94%", how could I only get the integer part "94" out of it, so I can compare it to another number, I knwo that I have to pipe it to sth, but "grep " did not work, it still give me number WITH the percentage, does someone know what... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ericaworld
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

integer to string

Hi all, is there an easy way to convert integer to string in bash? I have numbers like 1, 2, ..., 112, ... and I would like to get 001 002 003 004 ... Thank you, Sarah (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: f_o_555
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Alphanumeric to integer

Hi folks, I have a value like A12,i could able to change this into integer using typeset as below typeset -i A12 But, I need your advice to change the values like 1A2 or 12A into integer. Thanks in advance. Thanks, Sathish (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsathishmca
3 Replies

5. Solaris

How to Use a Variable as Integer?

hello, i am writing a script that takes the UID from the PASSWD and then i want to increse the Number by one. for the Next user. i cannot get this to work that a variable is as interger example: set i = 0 set $i = $+1 it's in tcsh if it's mather (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: shatztal
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to compare string integer with an integer?

hi, how to I do this? i="4.000" if ; then echo "smaller" fi how do I convert the "4.000" to 4? Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: h0ujun
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

String to integer

I am on HP-UX using ksh in the script. MaxSal=`sqlplus -silent /nolog <<EOF connect / as sysdba whenever sqlerror exit sql.sqlcode set pagesize 0 feedback off verify off heading off echo off select max(sal) from emp1; select max(sal) from emp2; select max(sal) from emp3; exit; EOF`... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bang_dba
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Integer Validation

Hi Using the below logic to check whether the value is integer or not and converting the value to decimal if not. int_chck = sprintf(substr($i, 1, 2)) o_cnt = 'if ; then echo $int_chck; else echo $((0x$int_chck)); fi' Thanks, Dines (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dineshnak
4 Replies

9. Programming

Are These All The Integer Types In C

Hello and Good day, I am currently studying C and I just finished learning about variables mainly those of integer type. I am wondering if the list below are all there is to integer variables and there are still more that i have to learn. Here are the list: Char Short int long long long... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: split_func0
3 Replies
DGGLSE(l)								 )								 DGGLSE(l)

NAME
DGGLSE - solve the linear equality-constrained least squares (LSE) problem SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE DGGLSE( M, N, P, A, LDA, B, LDB, C, D, X, WORK, LWORK, INFO ) INTEGER INFO, LDA, LDB, LWORK, M, N, P DOUBLE PRECISION A( LDA, * ), B( LDB, * ), C( * ), D( * ), WORK( * ), X( * ) PURPOSE
DGGLSE solves the linear equality-constrained least squares (LSE) problem: minimize || c - A*x ||_2 subject to B*x = d where A is an M-by-N matrix, B is a P-by-N matrix, c is a given M-vector, and d is a given P-vector. It is assumed that P <= N <= M+P, and rank(B) = P and rank( ( A ) ) = N. ( ( B ) ) These conditions ensure that the LSE problem has a unique solution, which is obtained using a GRQ factorization of the matrices B and A. ARGUMENTS
M (input) INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0. N (input) INTEGER The number of columns of the matrices A and B. N >= 0. P (input) INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix B. 0 <= P <= N <= M+P. A (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the M-by-N matrix A. On exit, A is destroyed. LDA (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M). B (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDB,N) On entry, the P-by-N matrix B. On exit, B is destroyed. LDB (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,P). C (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (M) On entry, C contains the right hand side vector for the least squares part of the LSE problem. On exit, the residual sum of squares for the solution is given by the sum of squares of elements N-P+1 to M of vector C. D (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (P) On entry, D contains the right hand side vector for the constrained equation. On exit, D is destroyed. X (output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) On exit, X is the solution of the LSE problem. WORK (workspace/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LWORK) On exit, if INFO = 0, WORK(1) returns the optimal LWORK. LWORK (input) INTEGER The dimension of the array WORK. LWORK >= max(1,M+N+P). For optimum performance LWORK >= P+min(M,N)+max(M,N)*NB, where NB is an upper bound for the optimal blocksizes for DGEQRF, SGERQF, DORMQR and SORMRQ. If LWORK = -1, then a workspace query is assumed; the routine only calculates the optimal size of the WORK array, returns this value as the first entry of the WORK array, and no error message related to LWORK is issued by XERBLA. INFO (output) INTEGER = 0: successful exit. < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value. LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 DGGLSE(l)