Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Server client program
Top Forums Programming Server client program Post 302183735 by pip3r on Thursday 10th of April 2008 12:20:38 AM
Old 04-10-2008
no need for sophisticated code

The code need not be sufficient. There is no prob even if there is security problem during attention. we will see to that. All i need is a code that works.
please guys reply fast

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

i want a UDP Client receiving program

Hi I want a UDP client receiving program. Here is the scenario. The client has to listen to the UDP server and has to acknowledge back on receiving data from the server. Can anyone help me out. regards, Nirmala (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nirmala
1 Replies

2. Programming

program to transfer a file from client machine to server

1. we have a client & server ,and TFTP is running on the server. 2.we have 3 files a.exe,b.exe,c.exe in the client machine....we need to transfer all the 3 files to the server and store it into a DIR... 3.then we need to check in the server whetehr all the three files are sucessfully... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nathgopi214
3 Replies

3. Programming

Chat client-server program

Good day everyone, I'm doing a chat client-server program:server is to receive messages from clients through a TCP port and multicast them back to all clients through a UDP port. This is my client program. I'd not know why it just sends and receives msg from server once, then it stops. Is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: powermind
1 Replies

4. Programming

Client - server program

i came acors this coding when surfin the net.this code works perfectly.but as i am new to this socket programming i need sm coments quoted on it or explanation regarding this source code. i have prb understanding the server.c i have posted it below can u guys help me !!!! cheerZ The... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mathu
4 Replies

5. Programming

Client and Server program gen by Makefile

I created a "ebanking.x" file and run it as " rpcgen -a ebaning.x" It gen a few of files to me which is - "ebanking.h", "ebanking_server.c", "ebanking_svc.c", "ebanking_client.c", "ebanking_clnt.c", "ebanking_xdr.c" and "Makefile" The content of "ebanking.x" : struct bankargs { ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wongalan48
0 Replies

6. Programming

How to program a telnet client?

Hi, Experts: I have programmed a simple telnet client in sco unix 5.0.5, the client has passed throught the initial option negotiation, but I can't receive login prompt from the server. please help me. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: thinker130
8 Replies

7. Programming

SFTP client program

can u help me? i need the program code in C to perform Simple File Transfer in linux.in this forum i found the server program,inw i need the client program ASAP. Thanx. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: harshi
1 Replies

8. Programming

Client/Server Socket Application - Preventing Client from quitting on server crash

Problem - Linux Client/Server Socket Application: Preventing Client from quitting on server crash Hi, I am writing a Linux socket Server and Client using TCP protocol on Ubuntu 9.04 x64. I am having problem trying to implement a scenario where the client should keep running even when the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: varun.nagpaal
2 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Office server => laptop =>client server ...a lengthy and laborious ftp procedure

Hi All, I need your expertise in finding a way to solve my problem.Please excuse if this is not the right forum to ask this question and guide me to the correct forum,if possible. I am a DBA and on a daily basis i have to ftp huge dump files from my company server to my laptop and then... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kunwar
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

SOAP Client server program

Hi, I have taken the below code from Quick Start with SOAP - Perl.com and modified to my requirement.Server program runs without error.I have kept Demo.pm under /usr/local/apache2/cgi-bin directory.When I run the client program I am not getting any output.Whether the client program should be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liyakathali
1 Replies
SECURITY 
LABEL(7) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 Documentation SECURITY LABEL(7) NAME
SECURITY_LABEL - define or change a security label applied to an object SYNOPSIS
SECURITY LABEL [ FOR provider ] ON { TABLE object_name | COLUMN table_name.column_name | AGGREGATE agg_name (agg_type [, ...] ) | DATABASE object_name | DOMAIN object_name | FOREIGN TABLE object_name FUNCTION function_name ( [ [ argmode ] [ argname ] argtype [, ...] ] ) | LARGE OBJECT large_object_oid | [ PROCEDURAL ] LANGUAGE object_name | ROLE object_name | SCHEMA object_name | SEQUENCE object_name | TABLESPACE object_name | TYPE object_name | VIEW object_name } IS 'label' DESCRIPTION
SECURITY LABEL applies a security label to a database object. An arbitrary number of security labels, one per label provider, can be associated with a given database object. Label providers are loadable modules which register themselves by using the function register_label_provider. Note register_label_provider is not an SQL function; it can only be called from C code loaded into the backend. The label provider determines whether a given label is valid and whether it is permissible to assign that label to a given object. The meaning of a given label is likewise at the discretion of the label provider. PostgreSQL places no restrictions on whether or how a label provider must interpret security labels; it merely provides a mechanism for storing them. In practice, this facility is intended to allow integration with label-based mandatory access control (MAC) systems such as SE-Linux. Such systems make all access control decisions based on object labels, rather than traditional discretionary access control (DAC) concepts such as users and groups. PARAMETERS
object_name, table_name.column_name, agg_name, function_name The name of the object to be labeled. Names of tables, aggregates, domains, foreign tables, functions, sequences, types, and views can be schema-qualified. provider The name of the provider with which this label is to be associated. The named provider must be loaded and must consent to the proposed labeling operation. If exactly one provider is loaded, the provider name may be omitted for brevity. arg_type An input data type on which the aggregate function operates. To reference a zero-argument aggregate function, write * in place of the list of input data types. argmode The mode of a function argument: IN, OUT, INOUT, or VARIADIC. If omitted, the default is IN. Note that SECURITY LABEL ON FUNCTION does not actually pay any attention to OUT arguments, since only the input arguments are needed to determine the function's identity. So it is sufficient to list the IN, INOUT, and VARIADIC arguments. argname The name of a function argument. Note that SECURITY LABEL ON FUNCTION does not actually pay any attention to argument names, since only the argument data types are needed to determine the function's identity. argtype The data type(s) of the function's arguments (optionally schema-qualified), if any. large_object_oid The OID of the large object. PROCEDURAL This is a noise word. label The new security label, written as a string literal; or NULL to drop the security label. EXAMPLES
The following example shows how the security label of a table might be changed. SECURITY LABEL FOR selinux ON TABLE mytable IS 'system_u:object_r:sepgsql_table_t:s0'; COMPATIBILITY
There is no SECURITY LABEL command in the SQL standard. SEE ALSO
sepgsql, dummy_seclabel PostgreSQL 9.2.7 2014-02-17 SECURITY LABEL(7)