Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Problems with any ls attributes Post 302183554 by jim mcnamara on Wednesday 9th of April 2008 10:09:15 AM
Old 04-09-2008
What is the filesystem & OS? Do you have an NFS mountpoint right off root?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

rcp and file attributes

Good day Does anyone have an idea on how I can rcp a file together with its attributes. owner,group, permissions ? Regards J (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhansrod
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

file attributes

how do we set file attributes at shell prompt (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hytechpro
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to find system attributes

hi, i am very- very new to unix i have os - sun solaris 5.9 and i want to learn more about system attributes for example, the make - model of machine , operating system & patch versions can somebody tell me a usefull command to learn these? any help would be apreciated, regards to all,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: merope
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

file attributes

How to retrieve file attributes in a sh/bash script (modification time, access time, size, etc.)? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Hitori
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Capture all the contents between two attributes

i have a file with contents test123 qwwww sdsad asdasd asdad adadsw sasfar sfaf a afasf OPERATION END i need to grep all the contents from test123 and OPERATION END.Can somebody help me how to do it ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: giri_luck
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Server Migration: Problems with attributes

I am migrating from a host to another and I am trying to mimic the attributes on the old server. Only problem is I can't figure out a fast way. Any recommendations? Initially I thought about listing all my files on my previous host, but for some reason the listing of all files produced... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raykon
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help with can't get execution attributes

Hi Gurus, I am trying to create a FS using SVM but system is throwing the following error. newfs /dev/md/rdsk/d1002 newfs: construct a new file system /dev/md/rdsk/d1002: (y/n)? y /usr/sbin/clri: can't get execution attributes (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rama krishna
1 Replies

8. AIX

Identify User Attributes

SOS Guys... Is there any way to determine the user attributes, mainly if that userid is set as never expire? I do not have admin rights, and I'm working on AIX 5.3 I've tried : lsuser -f <username> but no luck on that (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: freakygs
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete files according to attributes

In a directory I have many *.dat *.f files and also binary files created from Fortran compilation that doesn't have a filename extension. Is it possible to delete these binary files according to its attributes? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lost.identity
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

File attributes ????

I'm trying to sort out the charing of a problem folder, in the 'ls -l' list is shows as: d???????????? ? ? ? ? ? Pi-Share PiShare is the name of the directory, all the ??s make no sense to me at all, and no user (there are only two, pi and root) can make any changes to it.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: MuntyScrunt
4 Replies
FUSEDAV(1)						      General Commands Manual							FUSEDAV(1)

NAME
fusedav - mount WebDAV shares SYNOPSIS
fusedav [-hDL] [-t secs] [-u username] [-p password] [-o options] URL mountpoint DESCRIPTION
fusedav is a userspace filesystem driver that allows you to mount WebDAV shares. This way you can transparently edit and manage files on a remote server. As long as the fusedav process is running, the WebDAV share located at URL is accessible under mountpoint. If username and password are required and you did not specify them on the command line you will be prompted as soon as you are trying to access the mounted share. OPTIONS
-h Show summary of options. -D Enable debug mode. -L Lock the repository during mount. (Not properly supported on all servers, hence not enabled by default.) -t secs Set lock timeout to secs seconds. -u username Use username for authentication if required. -p password Use password for authentication if required. -o options Pass options as additional mount options to FUSE. URL Location of the WebDAV share. mountpoint Local mountpoint of the WebDAV share. AUTHOR
fusedav was written by Lennart Poettering <mzshfrqni (at) 0pointer (dot) de>. This manual page was written by Sebastian Harl <tokkee@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). August 24, 2006 FUSEDAV(1)