Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Utility for Multiple windows
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Utility for Multiple windows Post 302183114 by Jartan on Tuesday 8th of April 2008 09:53:34 AM
Old 04-08-2008
Thanks again DukeNuke2. My problem is i can't install them on the unix box in a production environment. So i was looking like a ssh client in which i can install it on my PC(windows OS) and connect to the unix servers and open multiple windows of different servers at the same time. So ideally when i type 'top' command for example i should see it in all the servers at the same time.

Please let me know if any available like a ssh client.

Thanks.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

NOHUP utility in windows / DOS

Hi is there any similar nohup utility in DOS / Windows as in unix ?. If yes plz let me know the implememntation soon. Its very urgent. Regards Aru (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aarora_98
2 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Windows XP backup utility

I am trying to use the Windows XP's backup utility (start -> all programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Backup) to backup the whole system to another drive or a large USB flash drive to safeguard myself and the files. However, the backup utility gives error in both cases, ie. it won't backup to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Looking for an X11 Utility - Send Keystrokes to Multiple Clients

A long time ago, I frequently used a small X11 utility that allows you to manage multiple systems at the same time. It worked by opening a small window that had a button you used to "Add" X Clients to it. These would be xterms on different systems for example. You would then type inside that... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alon.Albert
5 Replies

4. Solaris

how to get multiple files using sftp from a windows server

I need to get multiple files from a windows server to a solaris server using sftp, I tried it but only can get one file at a time ( I'm unable to use a wild card character using sftp) hoe do i do this. any light on this is appreciated. Ram. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramky79
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Multiple instances of windows exe from unix

Hi, I have a requirement to run multiple instances of an .exe file present in windows server from unix machine. The number of threads to be invoked is determined dynamically based on a variable field. We will be passing some parameters to windows .exe file for each instance. I am a unix... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sam99
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix / Linux Dialog Utility - how to open 2+ more dialog windows ?

Hi, example of Unix / Linux dialog utility is below. I am going to use dialog as simple GUI for testing of a modem. So I need to combine some dialog boxes into one. I need to have input box, output box, info box, dialog box, radiobox as in any standard program with graphical user... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jack2
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Unzip a file using unzip utility for files zipped without zip utility ?

Hi, I need to zip/compress a data file and send to a vendor. The vendor does have only unzip utility and can accept only .ZIP files. I do not have zip utility in my server. How do I zip/compress the file so that it can be deflated using unzip command ? I tried gzip & compress commands, but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sabari Nath S
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Listing multiple files in windows cmd

i have multiple files like how to do list files from new_30 to new_50 i have tried this command but it wont work dir new*{30-50}.txt my exact requirement is to get line count of these files the command which work is FOR %i IN (new*.txt) DO find %i /c /v "" but at the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sagar_1986
1 Replies
ubuntu-upload-permission(1)				      General Commands Manual				       ubuntu-upload-permission(1)

NAME
ubuntu-upload-permission - Query upload rights and (optionally) list the people and teams with upload rights for a package SYNOPSIS
ubuntu-upload-permission [options] package DESCRIPTION
ubuntu-upload-permission checks if the user has upload permissions for package. If the --list-uploaders option is provided, all the people and teams that do have upload rights for package will be listed. OPTIONS
-r RELEASE, --release=RELEASE Query permissions in RELEASE. Default: current development release. -a, --list-uploaders List all the people and teams who have upload rights for package. -t, --list-team-members List all the members of every team with rights. (Implies --list-uploaders) -h, --help Display a help message and exit EXIT STATUS
0 You have the necessary upload rights. 1 You don't have the necessary upload rights. 2 There was an error. AUTHORS
ubuntu-upload-permission and this manpage were written by Stefano Rivera <stefanor@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the terms of the ISC License. ubuntu-dev-tools November 2011 ubuntu-upload-permission(1)