Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: block chat
Operating Systems Linux block chat Post 302181945 by _R3d on Friday 4th of April 2008 02:00:15 PM
Old 04-04-2008
what firewall are you using? iptables...?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

May I know your chat ID.

Hi, I am new for UNIX environment. I will really appreciate if you will share your chat id, so that I can gain from you. Thanks allot in advance. Regards, Sunil (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gauravsunil
0 Replies

2. Web Development

Can you embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage?

Hi, I am trying to embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage. Has anyone had success doing this? or know how? Thanks Phil (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phil_heath
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny and Somewhat Amazing 2006 Chat Bot Chat

Working on the badging system, Just found this old thread for 2006 and started reading it. ROTFL ... what a great discussion between forum members and our chat bot Gollum "back in the good old days"... You must check this out if you want a laugh and big smile: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
IPTABLES-SAVE(8)                                                  iptables 1.6.1                                                  IPTABLES-SAVE(8)

NAME
iptables-save -- dump iptables rules to stdout ip6tables-save -- dump iptables rules to stdout SYNOPSIS
iptables-save [-M modprobe] [-c] [-t table] ip6tables-save [-M modprobe] [-c] [-t table] DESCRIPTION
iptables-save and ip6tables-save are used to dump the contents of IP or IPv6 Table in easily parseable format to STDOUT. Use I/O-redirect- ion provided by your shell to write to a file. -M, --modprobe modprobe_program Specify the path to the modprobe program. By default, iptables-save will inspect /proc/sys/kernel/modprobe to determine the exe- cutable's path. -c, --counters include the current values of all packet and byte counters in the output -t, --table tablename restrict output to only one table. If not specified, output includes all available tables. BUGS
None known as of iptables-1.2.1 release AUTHORS
Harald Welte <laforge@gnumonks.org> Rusty Russell <rusty@rustcorp.com.au> Andras Kis-Szabo <kisza@sch.bme.hu> contributed ip6tables-save. SEE ALSO
iptables-apply(8),iptables-restore(8), iptables(8) The iptables-HOWTO, which details more iptables usage, the NAT-HOWTO, which details NAT, and the netfilter-hacking-HOWTO which details the internals. iptables 1.6.1 IPTABLES-SAVE(8)