Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Umbrella Scripting(very Urgent) Post 302181877 by shamrock on Friday 4th of April 2008 11:04:58 AM
Old 04-04-2008

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

help needed in shell scripting......urgent

Dear friends, please help me to solve following problem. I'm running a frontend application from which i'll be invoking the shell script with arguments as given below -driver -w -p "ABC XYZ" -S -ds con -dn "abc xyz" i am getting $1=-driver $2=-w $3=-p $4="ABC $5=XYZ" $6=-S $7=-ds... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: swamymns
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

URGENT,URGENT- Need help tape drive installation

Hi, I am trying to attach tape drive to sun V890 running Solaris 9 on it. I have installed HBA(qlogic) in slot 1 of 0-8 slots and booted the system. I do not see HBAin prtdiag output. The tape drive is not attached to HBA. The tape drive I am going to attach is Sony AIT3. 1.How can I make... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriny
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please help me out:-Its Urgent-C Shell Scripting

Hi Friends, I am new to this forum as well as new to shell scripting. I have a problem here and i need someone to solve this. Let us consider there are two processes(abc & def).There is a script which kills these two processes(i.e killtheprocess abc). Here abc is the argument . There... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prince89
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Umbrella script

Hi All, Can anybody help me to write the umbrella script for the following? I have three steps to do. STEP 1: CONVERT XML files to PS files STEP 2: CONVERT ALL PS FILES TO PDF FILES STEP 3: FTPING ALL PDF FILES TO THE SERVER. I have the codes for the above three steps. Now I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunitachoudhury
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent Korn Shell scripting Help Pleaaaase...

Hello All, Can someone help me to set a user's password from the script using korn shell. The password change is a one time password after user account creation. I tried providing the input file as the value for password field but password change requires tty so my password from an input file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaix14
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

it's urgent ! round number in perl scripting

my $number = 12.345673412 I need 3 digits after decimal or after dot(.) i mean , i need only 12.345 I used int(), ceil(), floor() but it gives me only 12 I need it. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: pritish.sas
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need urgent help with PERL scripting

From the attached file I to need pick all rows that have AVG2 column value larger than 0.050, and write those values in to a separate file. Help me on how I pick the approp value & output them onto a file. Very Thanks in advance. :b: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonystark
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

URGENT Reading a file and assessing the syntax shell script URGENT

I am trying to write a shell script which takes an input file as an arguement in the terminal e.g. bash shellscriptname.sh input.txt. I would like for the file to be read line by line each time checking if the .txt file contains certain words or letters(validating the syntax). If the line being... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gurdza32
1 Replies
bluemindo(1)						      General Commands Manual						      bluemindo(1)

NAME
bluemindo - simple yet powerful audio player SYNOPSIS
bluemindo [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the bluemindo command. bluemindo Bluemindo is a really simple but powerful audio player in Python/PyGTK, using GStreamer. It can downloads albums or artists pic- tures and lyrics as doing desktop notifications or sending music to your Last.fm profile or on your Jabber account (via PEP). You can also choose the view mode: lightweight (very simple way to use the player: you only have a playlist), basic (you have a tree of artists>albums and a playlist), normal (the most usual mode for audio players), full (you have a list of artists and saved playlists, a list of albums covers by artists and the playlist) or albums. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files. -h, --help Show summary of options. --current Show the current playing song artist, title and album. --current-cover Show the path to the album cover of the current playing song. --current-lyrics Show the lyrics for the current playing song. --playpause, --play, --pause Play or pause the song. --stop Stop the song. --previous Jump to the previous song in playlist. --next Jump to the next song in playlist. --volume-more [ STEP ] Increase the volume, you can specify a step (0 > 100). --volume-less [ STEP ] Decrease the volume, you can specify a step (0 > 100). --volume=VOLUME Set the volume: 0 > 100. --reload Reload the songs from your music folder. --quit, --plunge Quit Bluemindo. AUTHOR
bluemindo was written by Erwan Briand <erwan@codingteam.net>. This manual page was written by Thibaut GIRKA <thibaut.girka@gmail.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). June 22, 2008 bluemindo(1)