Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Updating table on UNIX server using SFTP Post 302181785 by sad_angle on Friday 4th of April 2008 05:47:01 AM
Old 04-04-2008

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

updating a column in oracle table using shell script

Hi friends, i am having a variable declared in .profile.i am changing its value in a shell script and then i am connecting to oracle and then from there i am calling a .sql called update.sql STATUS is the variable declared in the .profile =============================== if sqlplus <<END... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sveera
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SFTP file from unix box to a NT server

Hi, I've searched but I haven't found a clear answer on this. Is it possible to sftp a file from a unix box to an NT server (windows)? If it is possible how do I go about doing it? Any help would be much appreciated! Thank You! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: queenie680
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP from windows E:/ to unix server

Hello All :), I am making a script in the ksh to Secure FTP a set of files from the E:/ drive in windows a computer to a unix server. Had it been in the unix directory, I could have used the expect utility to use the non-interactive mode for sftp, #!/usr/local/bin/expect #!/bin/ksh ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: pranavagarwal
12 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for updating table using file(

Hi, Data file path (.txt) Control file(.ctl) I have delimited file(|). Sample data: 1|name|50009|DS24|0|12 2|name|30009|DS24|0|13 3|name|20409|DS24|0|14 4|name|20009|DS24|0|15 5|name|10009|DS24|0|16 I want to load this data into a oracle table (update and insert) Please help me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: unihp1
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP Shell Script from a Unix server to another

I am facing a typical issue for transfering files through secured FTP (SFTP) for example, i have three different servers a,b & c server A - where data file resides Server B - where Unix shell program resides here(source server) server C - Destination server I wanted to run the shell... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kumarm
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP failure from unix to windows server

Hi, I am having unix server SUNW,Sun-Fire-V245. remote windows server details: Microsoft Windows In my script i am sftp'ing files to the windows server through sftp command. But the problem i am facing is, some files are successfully sftp'd to windows server and for some files sftp is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: syamkp
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

updating a column in a unix table for a particular row

Hi, I have the following requirement. I have a unix table as below progname par1 par2 par3 par4 PROG1 abc def 0012 ooo PROG2 wed xas 0100 xxx PROG3 kkk ppp 0004 ppp Different programs(ex:PROG1,PROG2..) accesses this table and update... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: thanuman
5 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Table is not updating

Hi, I have script lyk: nawk '{{print $1,$2,$3}}' ./$DirectoryName/AuditGroupTableTableData_$TimeStamp.txt | while read a b c do echo $a echo $b echo $c ret=`sqlplus -s $db_user/$db_pwd@$db_sid $a $b $c <<EOF SET HEADING OFF SET SERVEROUTPUT ON SET FEEDBACK OFF DECLARE CNT ... (42 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkrish
42 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sftp some files from windows server to UNIX server

hi i need to transfer some files from windows server to unix server using SFTP. but before transferring the files, i need to check the existence of a particular file in the remote directory (say r_dir1). if the file is present, then SFTP all the files. after SFTPing the files from the remote... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vinit raj
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Needed SFTP script from windows to UNIX server and from UNIX to windows server(reverse SFTP)

hi guys, i need a script to sftp the file from windows to unix server ....(before that i have to check whether the file exists in the windows server or not and again i have to reverse sftp the files from unix to windows server..... regards, Vasa Saikumar. (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemanthsaikumar
13 Replies
libssh2_sftp_rmdir_ex(3)					  libssh2 manual					  libssh2_sftp_rmdir_ex(3)

NAME
libssh2_sftp_rmdir_ex - remove an SFTP directory SYNOPSIS
#include <libssh2.h> #include <libssh2_sftp.h> int libssh2_sftp_rmdir_ex(LIBSSH2_SFTP *sftp, const char *path, unsigned int path_len); DESCRIPTION
Remove a directory from the remote file system. sftp - SFTP instance as returned by libssh2_sftp_init(3) sourcefile - Full path of the existing directory to remove. sourcefile_len - Length of the full path of the existing directory to remove. RETURN VALUE
Return 0 on success or negative on failure. It returns LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN when it would otherwise block. While LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN is a negative number, it isn't really a failure per se. ERRORS
LIBSSH2_ERROR_ALLOC - An internal memory allocation call failed. LIBSSH2_ERROR_SOCKET_SEND - Unable to send data on socket. LIBSSH2_ERROR_SOCKET_TIMEOUT - LIBSSH2_ERROR_SFTP_PROTOCOL - An invalid SFTP protocol response was received on the socket, or an SFTP operation caused an errorcode to be returned by the server. SEE ALSO
libssh2_sftp_init(3) libssh2 0.15 1 Jun 2007 libssh2_sftp_rmdir_ex(3)