Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: block chat
Operating Systems Linux block chat Post 302181093 by click007 on Wednesday 2nd of April 2008 05:04:32 AM
Old 04-02-2008
block chat

i m setting up squid proxy to block gtalk & msn, etc...
i found through internet to block port 5223 & 5222 for gtalk
i tried to block by acl block_port 5223 5222 but it didnt block

plz guide me to block these chat
thansks

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

May I know your chat ID.

Hi, I am new for UNIX environment. I will really appreciate if you will share your chat id, so that I can gain from you. Thanks allot in advance. Regards, Sunil (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gauravsunil
0 Replies

2. Web Development

Can you embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage?

Hi, I am trying to embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage. Has anyone had success doing this? or know how? Thanks Phil (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phil_heath
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny and Somewhat Amazing 2006 Chat Bot Chat

Working on the badging system, Just found this old thread for 2006 and started reading it. ROTFL ... what a great discussion between forum members and our chat bot Gollum "back in the good old days"... You must check this out if you want a laugh and big smile: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
Binary.copyChunk(3kaya) 				       Kaya module reference					   Binary.copyChunk(3kaya)

NAME
Binary::copyChunk - Copy a sub-block. SYNOPSIS
Binary copyChunk( Binary block, Int offset, Int bsize ) ARGUMENTS
block The block of data offset The initial offset bsize The size of new block to create. DESCRIPTION
Creates a new block from the contents of the original starting at offset with a length of bsize bytes. An Binary.OffsetOutOfRange(3kaya) exception will be thrown if it attempts to access a value outside the block. AUTHORS
Kaya standard library by Edwin Brady, Chris Morris and others (kaya@kayalang.org). For further information see http://kayalang.org/ LICENSE
The Kaya standard library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (version 2.1 or any later version) as published by the Free Software Foundation. RELATED
Binary.Binary(3kaya) Binary.copyBlock(3kaya) Binary.getBlockChunk(3kaya) Kaya October 2012 Binary.copyChunk(3kaya)