Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News squidwall 2008-03-11 (Web Interface branch) Post 302181024 by Linux Bot on Tuesday 1st of April 2008 11:20:09 PM
Old 04-02-2008
squidwall 2008-03-11 (Web Interface branch)

Image Squidwall is a small and very fast squid redirector. It enables the administrator to build an easy-to-use Web interface for controlling user-, host-, or IP-based access to squid. It also supports filtering of Web pages containing obscene content with an advanced phrase weighting system like Dansguardian. It supports pass-through antivirus scanning with clamav, banner filtering, whitelisting and blacklisting via regular expressions or string comparison based on URLs and/or content. The default Web interface can be used by teachers for disabling, enabling, or filtering access to the Internet. License: GNU General Public License (GPL) Changes:
This release fixes a lot of things to make get work with PHP 5.2.x.Image

More...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios web interface is not getting

Hello everyone, I had installed nagios 3 on fedora 5 successfully and i have verified sample config file by issueing command like /usr/local/..... -v /usr/local.../nagios.cfg . ....and i am getting the result as well. After that i started nagios by giving command like ... service nagios... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
1 Replies

2. Web Development

Editing a conf file via web interface

hello all, i have completed an installation of squid proxy. i want a web editor that will allow me to edit only a single conf file..coz i dont want to give the user access via terminal. the user is restricted only to this file. also, once he/she has modified the file, i want to run the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolatt
1 Replies

3. Web Development

Need to run Nagios Web Interface on a different port

Hi, During Nagios install we added the following piece of config to apache httpd.conf file and it runs on the regular port 80, now if I want to run this on a different port then what needs to changed to make it run on lets say port 8080. I tried adding Virtual servers but was getting... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jacki
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Web Interface for a database

Hi Gents, What is the best way to create a web interface for mysql database? That I can manage my data for root user and for normal user as well according to their privileges? Assuming that I use Linux as a server and Apache as a web server and my database is mysql. Thanks in advance (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: leo_ultra_leo
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Web Interface for shell script.

Hi Team, I have daily pdf files which i have to convert in tif images. I have script which does it. I need to put these images in some specific folder (which i create manually) on server. Is there any web based way to it, so that user can simply browse file & it will convert & upload on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: paragnehete
1 Replies
cachemgr.cgi(8) 					      System Manager's Manual						   cachemgr.cgi(8)

NAME
cachemgr.cgi - squid HTTP proxy manager interface SYNOPSIS
http://your.server/cgi-bin/cachemgr.cgi DESCRIPTION
The cache manager (cachemgr.cgi) is a CGI utility for displaying statistics about the Squid HTTP proxy process as it runs. The cache man- ager is a convenient way to manage the cache and view statistics without logging into the server. FILES
./cachemgr.conf /etc/squid/cachemgr.conf The access configuration file defining which Squid servers may be managed via this cachemgr.cgi program. Each line specifies a server:port followed by an optional description The server name may contain shell wildcard characters such as *, [] etc. A quick selection dropdown menu is automatically con- structed from the simple server names. Specifying :port is optional. If not specified then the default proxy port is assumed. :* or :any matches any port on the target server. SECURITY
cachemgr.cgi calls the requested server on the requested port using HTTP and returns a formatted version of the response. To avoid abuse it is recommended to configure your web server to restrict access to the cachemgr.cgi program. Configuration examples for many common web servers can be found in the Squid FAQ. SEE ALSO
squid(8) The Squid FAQ, Chapter 9 The Cache Manager Squid Web Proxy 3.0.STABLE25 cachemgr.cgi(8)