Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users awk and fuction (recursion) !! Urgent !! Post 302180705 by Bala24 on Tuesday 1st of April 2008 01:24:33 AM
Old 04-01-2008
Hey Varun,

Did you got what you wanted or still looking for the solution..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Get Oracle fuction return value in a variable

Hi All, :confused: I have the following code. var=' ' sqlplus user/pass@DB <<EOF whenever sqlerror exit 1 select package.func() into $var from dual; EOF echo $var But, this code does not work to display the value returned by the oracle function. Do we have to bind variables before... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
3 Replies

2. Programming

about memset fuction

Dear all, In my code,i am planning to use memset function to re-initialise an array before populating it everytime. Will using memset function be an overload to the program? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranj@chn
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help me for AWK URGENT

i have a record like 1,23423,4545,6767,89898,3434,121212,123123,322 2,23233,3434,4545,56566,rxrx,e344343,343434,3434 1,23223,336,78787,78787,654,6767677,6877989,7878 i want to check the $6 field if its start with any letters, i want to move this record to some other file and keep rest of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: readycpbala
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent!!!!! AWK

Thank everyone advanced. Would you please tell me how to use the shell variable in the awk body? I try follows but they all do not work, pls kindly help me: 1. str=`cat file2` awk 'BEGIN{print("'"$str"'"}' file1 > file3 2. str=`cat file2` awk 'BEGIN{print(ENVIRON}' file1 > file3 3.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: summer_cherry
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

awk help urgent

Hi i am trying to read a line from a file and add the values in a new file eg Input file a1|a2|a3|a4|a5|a6 b1|b2|b3|b4|b5|b6 c1|c2|c3|c4|c5|c6 expected output File one a1|a2|a3 b1|b2|b3 c1|c2|c3 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rysh
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

fuction return in perl

Hi All, I have a perl script(1.pl) that calls a c function defined in another file sample.c #!/usr/bin/perl my $re = 1; my @s = `/home/PERL_SCRIPTING/Rough/sample pline $re 10`; print "$_" foreach(@s); The sample.c is as bwlow: # include <stdio.h> int pline(int, int);... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jisha
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

urgent help awk script

Hi I have a scenario where i have a file name as abcd_To_hfgh.20090456778_1.dat I will get the filename as parameter and i need a string in between second _ and first . i.e i need hfgh in this case. Please help me with the script. This may not be awk script even if it can be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsdev_123
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent awk help !!

Hi All,I need to convert following field from a file L2578978CLC/576/116804 => L2578978CLC/00000576/00168304 i have to append Zeros in the third and fourth number after slash / in the above string (total length of number should be 8). means L2578978CLC/576/116804 should be converted to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: unknown123
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl system fuction with

Hi, I've written a perl script with a nested foreach statement in it. I have the line code: foreach $argn(@arguments) { foreach $location (@path) { system("find $location -name \"$argn\" -print >> results.txt"); ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tchoruma
2 Replies
SPPRFS(l)								 )								 SPPRFS(l)

NAME
SPPRFS - improve the computed solution to a system of linear equations when the coefficient matrix is symmetric positive definite and packed, and provides error bounds and backward error estimates for the solution SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE SPPRFS( UPLO, N, NRHS, AP, AFP, B, LDB, X, LDX, FERR, BERR, WORK, IWORK, INFO ) CHARACTER UPLO INTEGER INFO, LDB, LDX, N, NRHS INTEGER IWORK( * ) REAL AFP( * ), AP( * ), B( LDB, * ), BERR( * ), FERR( * ), WORK( * ), X( LDX, * ) PURPOSE
SPPRFS improves the computed solution to a system of linear equations when the coefficient matrix is symmetric positive definite and packed, and provides error bounds and backward error estimates for the solution. ARGUMENTS
UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1 = 'U': Upper triangle of A is stored; = 'L': Lower triangle of A is stored. N (input) INTEGER The order of the matrix A. N >= 0. NRHS (input) INTEGER The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrices B and X. NRHS >= 0. AP (input) REAL array, dimension (N*(N+1)/2) The upper or lower triangle of the symmetric matrix A, packed columnwise in a linear array. The j-th column of A is stored in the array AP as follows: if UPLO = 'U', AP(i + (j-1)*j/2) = A(i,j) for 1<=i<=j; if UPLO = 'L', AP(i + (j-1)*(2n-j)/2) = A(i,j) for j<=i<=n. AFP (input) REAL array, dimension (N*(N+1)/2) The triangular factor U or L from the Cholesky factorization A = U**T*U or A = L*L**T, as computed by SPPTRF/CPPTRF, packed column- wise in a linear array in the same format as A (see AP). B (input) REAL array, dimension (LDB,NRHS) The right hand side matrix B. LDB (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N). X (input/output) REAL array, dimension (LDX,NRHS) On entry, the solution matrix X, as computed by SPPTRS. On exit, the improved solution matrix X. LDX (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array X. LDX >= max(1,N). FERR (output) REAL array, dimension (NRHS) The estimated forward error bound for each solution vector X(j) (the j-th column of the solution matrix X). If XTRUE is the true solution corresponding to X(j), FERR(j) is an estimated upper bound for the magnitude of the largest element in (X(j) - XTRUE) divided by the magnitude of the largest element in X(j). The estimate is as reliable as the estimate for RCOND, and is almost always a slight overestimate of the true error. BERR (output) REAL array, dimension (NRHS) The componentwise relative backward error of each solution vector X(j) (i.e., the smallest relative change in any element of A or B that makes X(j) an exact solution). WORK (workspace) REAL array, dimension (3*N) IWORK (workspace) INTEGER array, dimension (N) INFO (output) INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value PARAMETERS
ITMAX is the maximum number of steps of iterative refinement. LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 SPPRFS(l)