Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers SSH permission denied (publickey) Post 302180698 by VRoemer on Monday 31st of March 2008 11:45:04 PM
Old 04-01-2008
I couldn't remember the name of the file, but as I know its typically named the same thing through out most systems.

anyways, It started working as soon as the server was updated so its good now.

Sorry, for not being as descriptive as I could-should-have been but I'm a teenage newby-just turned 18- and don't have the background that a few of you have.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Permission Denied

I just started computer science at UW Milwaukee. When I access the university Solaris system from PuTTY, I get permission denied when I try to access the file I wrote. Now I really have no idea what I'm doing, I just don't understand why I get permission denied in my won directory. Thank You ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: howeezy
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

ERROR : Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).

Hello, when I try to connect to a remote machine through SSH username@host I am getting the error message Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive). Can any one tell me what is the problem. the key is added in the remote machines authorized_keys file. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepusunil
5 Replies

3. AIX

ssh permission denied

I get the following message when running ssh (with password authentication off) - Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive). File permissions appear to be fine (700 for .ssh and 600 for files within it) any ideas or clues would be appreciated. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gefa
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Permission denied

I created a user so that when he logs in he will be directed to a menu /etc/passwd user1:x:115:1:Support -SysAd:/export/home/user1:/export/home/suppotrmenu/script.sh However when I logged in remotely from another server by ssh user1@1.1.1.1 , it saysexport/home/suppotrmenu/script.sh:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
4 Replies

5. AIX

SSH Error - Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive)

Hello, I'm trying to setup password less authentication to remote ssh server. I generated the public key and gave it to the vendor and The key is added in the remote machines authorized_keys file. When I try to connect to a remote machine through SFTP username@host I am getting the error... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nice_chapp
4 Replies

6. AIX

ssh permission denied

Hi Admins, I am not able to login AIX 5.3 server using ssh recieving below error # ssh 10,.10.101.10 ksh: ssh: 0403-006 Execute permission denied. below is sshd_config file # $OpenBSD: sshd_config,v 1.73 2005/12/06 22:38:28 reyk Exp $ # This is the sshd server... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: newaix
4 Replies

7. AIX

SSH connection "Permission denied"

Hello, I tried to connect with root or any other user to AIX using ssh. It throws me error like Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive). i don't know why!! and the PermitRootLogin is yes any help will be appreciated Thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: moudmm
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Handling ssh permission denied or timeout

Hello all, been writing a little inventory script (hpux 11.23, ksh Version 11/16/88) which takes our hostname from our inventory db and tests them with ssh connection. I need to be able to differentiate a timeout (host not reachable on main net link could try adm prod back links) and a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: maverick72
2 Replies

9. OS X (Apple)

"Permission denied" when trying to SSH my iPhone though password is correct

Hi, I hope this is the correct section in the forum to post as I'm trying to SSH from my MacBook. I was looking to see whether ssh on my jailbroken iPhone 6s (10.3.1) still works fine and was following this old reddit guide. I installed OpenSSH&OpenSSL from Cydia and changed the password using... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: hss1
7 Replies

10. Ubuntu

Permission denied

Trying to get date into the txt file. It says Permission denied. echo $(date +%I:%M:%S_%D) >> /tmp/systemd_suspend_test_err.txt exec 2>> /tmp/systemd_suspend_test_err.txt if ; then # Do the thing you want before suspend here echo "we are suspending $(date +%I:%M:%S_%D)." elif ;... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: drew77
5 Replies
MONGOCONNECTIONEXCEPTION(3)						 1					       MONGOCONNECTIONEXCEPTION(3)

The MongoConnectionException class

INTRODUCTION
Thrown when the driver fails to connect to the database. There are a number of possible error messages to help you diagnose the connection problem. These are: o No candidate servers found Thrown when the driver cannot establish a connection to MongoDB (fulfilling the ReadPreferences, if specified). o No server name given. This error occurs if you pass in "" as the server name, probably because of an typo with string interpola- tion, e.g., "$servr" instead of "$server". o failed to get host [hostname] or port [portnum] from [server]. This indicated that the server string was malformed. "[hostname]" and "[portnum]" will be as much as the driver could dicipher of it. o Operation in progress Connecting to the database timed out. o Transport endpoint is not connected Generally means that the connection string isn't correct, the driver couldn't even find the database server. o couldn't determine master No server in a replica set connection was identified as the primary. o couldn't get host info for [server] This indicated that DNS could not resolve the server address you gave. This could easily be caused by a typo, for example, "server" instead of "$server". o Invalid Argument This can be caused by attempting to connect to a machine that is up but that the database isn't actually running on. Make sure that you've started the database server before connecting. o Permission denied This means that the socket could not be opened due to permissions issues. On Red Hat variants, this can be caused by a default setting that does not allow Apache to create network connections. You can override this setting by running: $ /usr/sbin/setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect 1 If the error message is not listed above, it is probably an error from the C socket, and you can search the web for its usual cause. CLASS SYNOPSIS
MongoConnectionException MongoConnectionExceptionextends MongoException PHP Documentation Group MONGOCONNECTIONEXCEPTION(3)