Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Activated accounts
Operating Systems HP-UX Activated accounts Post 302180542 by vbe on Monday 31st of March 2008 12:17:43 PM
Old 03-31-2008
you could look at getprpw and logins, I suppose you would have to combine both in your script...

good luck

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with user accounts

I have a root access to a UNIX system. I want to create another account with administrative permissions (create users, delete them, manage print and system configuration), how do I do that? I have a Solaris 9 (SunOS 5.9) installed. Please help. :o (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: neked
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

User Accounts

Hi, I was wondering if someone could tell me how to display a list of all existing user accounts on the system, not neccesarily looged in. Thanks in advance Stephen (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sroberts82
3 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

not activated yet?

Hi, I had recently changed the email address to my account but was I suppose to recieved another activation email? The reason I ask is because I tried to post a new thread and could not because it said my account was suspended or has not been activated. Can you guys check on this for me? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcraul
3 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

combine accounts

I have two accounts, one for gmail and one for all other Google applications. I would like to put the gmail account on the same account as the others. I like Google, and all the products offered. However, it has been very difficult and frustrating to find this forum, and to figure out how to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chaimelle
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris user account de-activated, command to activate again

My admin has set password policy to de-activate user account if there is not login for 90 days. How can i re-activate user account w/o deleting, or changing user password. Thanks in advance Deeps (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: admin@solaris
6 Replies

6. Solaris

Help with user accounts

Hi All, How to know all the shells a user has access. Thank you . (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rama krishna
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Why ACL is getting activated on NFS mount..??

Hello All, I am facing a strange problem ( for first time in it's own for the matter of fact ) : Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Reboot
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Volume group not activated at boot after SAN migration

I have an IBM blade running RHEL 5.4 server, connected to two Hitachi SANs using common fibre cards & Brocade switches. It has two volume groups made from old SAN LUNs. The old SAN needs to be retired so we allocated LUNs from the new SAN, discovered the LUNs as multipath disks (4 paths) and grew... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbatte1
4 Replies
eurephiadm users(7)													       eurephiadm users(7)

NAME
eurephiadm-users - User management module SYNOPSIS
eurephiadm users --list|-l [-S|--sort <sort keys>] eurephiadm users --show|-s [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] [-l|-|-lastlog] [-L|--lastlog-details] [-a|--attempts] [-b|--blacklist] eurephiadm users --activate|-a [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] eurephiadm users --deactivate|-d [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] eurephiadm users --add|-A [-u|--username <user name>] [-P|--password <plain text password>] [-C|--certid <certificate ID>] [-D|--digest <certificate SHA1 digest>] [-c|--certfile <certificate file>] [-2|--pkcs12] eurephiadm users --delete|-D [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] eurephiadm users --password|-p [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] eurephiadm users [-h|--help [<mode>]] DESCRIPTION
eurephiadm users manages eurephia user accounts. It provides an interface for listing, creating new, modify and delete user accounts. MODES
Available modes: -l | --list [-S|--sort <sort keys>] List all user accounts. Providing -S|--sort and a sort key will define the sort order of the list. Valid sort keys are: uid - user ID username - User name belonging to the user account activated - When the user account was activated deactivated - When the user account was deactivated lastaccess - When the user account was last used -s | --show [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] [-l|--lastlog] [-L|--lastlog-details] [-a|--attempts] [-b|--blacklist] Show user account details. --uid or --username are required. The other arguments only defined which kind of information to show. -a | --activate [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] Activate a user account. --uid or --username is required. -d | --deactivate [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] Deactivate a user account. --uid or --username is required. -A | --add [-u|--username <user name>] [-P|--password <plain text password>] [-C|--certid <certificate ID>] [-D|--digest <certificate SHA1 digest>] [-c|--certfile <certificate file>] [-2|--pkcs12] Add a new user account. --username is required. If you want to assign a password for the new user account via the command line, provide the password with --password. To associate this user account against an already regstistered certificate, it can be done by either refering to the certificate ID in eurephia using --certid or providing the certificate SHA1 digest/fingerprint to --digest. A brand new certificate can be registered and linked to the user account directly if you have access to the certificate file. The file can be in either PEM/DER format or PKCS#12. Use --certfile to indicate the certificate file to extract the information from and --pkcs12 if it is a PKCS#12 file. -D | --delete [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] Delete a user account. --uid or --username is required. -p | --password [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] Change password on a user account. --uid or --username is required. -h | --help [<mode>] Show a help screen. Without any arguments, all modes are listed. Providing a mode will show more information about the chosen mode. SEE ALSO
eurephiadm(7), eurephiadm-certs(7) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2008-2010 David Sommerseth <dazo@users.sourceforge.net> David Sommerseth July 2010 eurephiadm users(7)