Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers LAN traffic rerouting to web server Post 302180140 by era on Sunday 30th of March 2008 04:52:46 AM
Old 03-30-2008
Google for WLAN + "walled garden"

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

LAN server - Proxy, DNS, WEB - I'm lost!!!

Ok! I started to do something and I got lost...and crazy! I got MW2000S gateway device that provides wireless internet access! It is configured to work as NAT. Clients connect to MW and have access to internet and it works beautifully! And now! In the same network I have Ubuntu machine. First I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: salvor_hardin
0 Replies

2. Web Development

Cannot access Apache web server from Wan side, only Lan side.

I have installed WAMPSERVER 2.0 on my windows vista x64 system but still am having issues with getting the webserver to be seen outside my local network. It is working fine within my local network. Been through several setup tutorials so far, no dice still. For testing purposes I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: davidmanvell
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

LAN traffic leaking on to WAN

Network map: WAN external interface 192.0.0.0 network | WAN internal interface 192.0.3.0 network | 192.0.3.0 LAN | wireless router 192.0.3.1 | DSL modem 192.0.3.2 The problem I am having is that some traffic from the 192.0.3.0 LAN seems to be "leaking" onto the 192.0.0.0 WAN. I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: herot
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

Routing traffic problem between 3G and Office Lan Network

Hi, I would like to ask some networking solution regarding my work LAN and 3G usb network problem. I want to route my internet traffic to the 3G network and sometimes connect to some of my work network for ssh to configure some workstation or print something. Currently my problem is i can't... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
0 Replies
LWP::Debug(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     LWP::Debug(3)

NAME
LWP::Debug - deprecated DESCRIPTION
LWP::Debug used to provide tracing facilities, but these are not used by LWP any more. The code in this module is kept around (undocumented) so that 3rd party code that happen to use the old interfaces continue to run. One useful feature that LWP::Debug provided (in an imprecise and troublesome way) was network traffic monitoring. The following section provide some hints about recommened replacements. Network traffic monitoring The best way to monitor the network traffic that LWP generates is to use an external TCP monitoring program. The Wireshark program (<http://www.wireshark.org/>) is higly recommended for this. Another approach it to use a debugging HTTP proxy server and make LWP direct all its traffic via this one. Call "$ua->proxy" to set it up and then just use LWP as before. For less precise monitoring needs just setting up a few simple handlers might do. The following example sets up handlers to dump the request and response objects that pass through LWP: use LWP::UserAgent; $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new; $ua->default_header('Accept-Encoding' => scalar HTTP::Message::decodable()); $ua->add_handler("request_send", sub { shift->dump; return }); $ua->add_handler("response_done", sub { shift->dump; return }); $ua->get("http://www.example.com"); SEE ALSO
LWP::UserAgent perl v5.12.5 2011-04-09 LWP::Debug(3)