Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need Ignite for HP-UX 10.20
Operating Systems HP-UX Need Ignite for HP-UX 10.20 Post 302180106 by stay0ut on Saturday 29th of March 2008 06:56:07 PM
Old 03-29-2008
Found my own answer. . . .

. . . .

#PATH=$PATH:/opt/ignite/bin
#export PATH
#make_recovery . . .

What I thought it was but, I'm used to newer versions of Unix. Therefore, it's the last thing I think about.

Thanks for the Assists!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

ignite tapes

can any1 tell me how to make ignite tapes for the HP-ux. this company said it was: "make_tape_recovery_A", but that don't work. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JBX
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

without an ignite server ??

system: HP-UX 10.20 with HFS mounted. How can I convert the HFS to VxFS without an ignite server ? Is this possible ? thanks simon2000 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: simon2000
4 Replies

3. HP-UX

make_sys_image + Ignite problem

could any one help me I have a HP UX 11.0 with a lot of VG and disks connected to SAN. I need to create a Golden Image having only the vg00 of this system. How do i do this using make_sys_image? In case any have some docs, I would appreciate if You could share it. Thanks Dhanish (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: i2admin
5 Replies

4. HP-UX

HP-UX Ignite server

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I can't find this particual problem. I've had an Ignite server running for years on a small internal network with images we load on daily basis. Tried to load two servers, L2000 and C3600 , both with same problem. # boot lan.192.168.2.2 install ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ddeblance
0 Replies

5. HP-UX

vpar ignite

Hi Can I use a vpar as an ignite server? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mahlathini
1 Replies

6. AIX

ignite equivalent in AIX

Hi All, Does AIX has utility like ignite server to make remote os installation using image (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayannair
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

Ignite and HP-UX 09.XX

I am looking to make bootable tape backups of four machines running HP-UX 09.02, 09.05 and 09.07. I successfully located Ignite 10.20 and installed it and made a backup on the one machine running HP-UX 10.20. I am having trouble locating information about Ignite for HP-UX 9. Does it exist? Is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: whack_job
3 Replies

8. HP-UX

Ignite - make_net_recovery

I've read the Ignite User/Admin Guide but I'm having trouble figuring out if I can do a make_net_recovery if the ignite server and client server are on completely different networks? If this can be done is there any special configuration? If I initiate the command from the server it looks like it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gonzotonka
3 Replies

9. HP-UX

Error with ignite

Works all. Depot shared via nfs dhcp working setting file system,network,root password,etc But when i start "go!" with installation,give me this error. How to fix,debug? Thanks http://s24.postimg.org/5hzbgk551/unixbell3.png (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
3 Replies

10. HP-UX

Ignite

Hi Does anybody know how to get hold of a very old (A.3.7.n) copy of the ignite software depot for HP-UX 10.20? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gregsih
7 Replies
GRESOURCE(1)							   User Commands						      GRESOURCE(1)

NAME
gresource - GResource tool SYNOPSIS
gresource [--section SECTION] list FILE [PATH] gresource [--section SECTION] details FILE [PATH] gresource [--section SECTION] extract FILE PATH gresource sections FILE gresource help [COMMAND] DESCRIPTION
gresource offers a simple commandline interface to GResource. It lets you list and extract resources that have been compiled into a resource file or included in an elf file (a binary or a shared library). The file to operate on is specified by the FILE argument. If an elf file includes multiple sections with resources, it is possible to select which one to operate on with the --section option. Use the sections command to find available sections. COMMANDS
list Lists resources. If SECTION is given, only list resourcs in this section. If PATH is given, only list matching resources. details Lists resources with details. If SECTION is given, only list resources in this section. If PATH is given, only list matching resources. Details include the section, size and compression of each resource. extract Extracts the resource named by PATH to stdout. Note that resources may contain binary data. sections Lists sections containing resources. This is only interesting if FILE is an elf file. help Prints help and exits. GIO
GRESOURCE(1)