Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: microwindows
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users microwindows Post 302179941 by mishra_sk_in on Saturday 29th of March 2008 06:12:08 AM
Old 03-29-2008
microwindows

Dear all
I have problem in installing microwindows.
What I did
1.I have microwindows-0.90 in home/SHIVA
2.cd microwindows-0.90/src
3.cp configs config
4.make clean; make
5. make
6.now it is giving error :-
winevent.c:18: error: static declaration of ‘abs' follows non-static declaration
make[1]: *** [winevent.o] Error 1
make: *** [subdir-mwin] Error 2
7.when ran ./demo.sh it is giving error :-
./demo.sh: line 3: bin/mdemo: No such file or directory
please help meee
thanks in advance
bye shiva kumar

JMKMF(1)						      General Commands Manual							  JMKMF(1)

NAME
jmkmf - runs jmake with the correct options SYNOPSIS
jmkmf [ top-level dir [ current dir ] ] DESCRIPTION
Jmkmf is a wrapper which calls jmake with the correct options, defining the symbols TOPDIR (location of the top-level directory) and CURDIR (current directory). The generated Makefile.SH is then ran through /bin/sh to produce a Makefile. Jmkmf is useful when you generate a makefile for the first time. When ran without arguments, jmkmf will scan the directories upwards, looking for a .package file marking the top of your sources. It will then derive the top-level directory and the name of the current directory by itself. Once you have a Makefile.SH generated by jmake, and have run Configure already, you can use make Makefile.SH to build the Makefile.SH again and make Makefile to run the Makefile.SH through /bin/sh. To use the recursive commands, you have to append an 's' at the end of the name as in make Makefiles.SH and make Makefiles. AUTHOR
Raphael Manfredi <ram@hptnos02.grenoble.hp.com> FILES
Jmakefile High level description of makefile The file marking the top of your package tree SEE ALSO
jmake(1), packinit(1). ram JMKMF(1)