Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: microwindow and nano-X
Operating Systems Linux microwindow and nano-X Post 302179940 by mishra_sk_in on Saturday 29th of March 2008 06:09:29 AM
Old 03-29-2008
microwindow and nano-X

Dear all
I have problem in installing microwindows.
What I did
1.I have microwindows-0.90 in home/SHIVA
2.cd microwindows-0.90/src
3.cp configs config
4.make clean; make
5. make
6.now it is giving error :-
winevent.c:18: error: static declaration of ‘abs' follows non-static declaration
make[1]: *** [winevent.o] Error 1
make: *** [subdir-mwin] Error 2
7.when ran ./demo.sh it is giving error :-
./demo.sh: line 3: bin/mdemo: No such file or directory
please help meee
thanks in advance
bye shiva kumar

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

nano-2.0.6 HELP!!!!

Hi all, I have this problem. I am running suse linux 10.0 Enterprise. I was able to install nano-2.0.6 and as root I am able to use it. This is where my problem starts. When I exit root and try to use nano, I get this error message. nano: Command not found. but when I type... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: goku3g
3 Replies

2. HP-UX

Nano installation for ON HP UX

How to isntall nano on HP UX? Thanks:eek: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ldaliosmane
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

using nano x to design GUI

Hi, I am working on a project to develop an embedded device that can transfer files between two usb devices ( pen drives). We are using an NUC950A ARM9 microcontroller and we've put the Linux 2.1 kernel on the development board and it works. Can i use nano -x to design my own GUI so that i can run... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dilumcc
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Nano ; does it have split screen capability?

Can nano have two files open at once? Thanks in advance! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: theKbStockpiler
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Create files using Nano?

I need to switch files in a directory using Nano thinking i have all the files in the same directory? how would i go about doing that ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JuankyKong
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with these scripts in nano...

So I am trying to write 3 different scripts using nano. Having some trouble with each. The first one is prompting for the person's information, and I would like to store that information in a new text file. I have most of it complete. The only problem I have here is that I do not know the code... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tburns517
2 Replies
uic(1)							      General Commands Manual							    uic(1)

NAME
uic - Qt user interface compiler SYNOPSIS
uic [options] file DESCRIPTION
This page documents the User Interface Compiler for the Qt GUI application framework. The uic reads a user interface definition (.ui) file in XML as generated by Qt Designer and creates corresponding C++ header or source files. It also generates an image file that embeds raw image data in C++ source code. Generate declaration: uic [options] <file> Generate implementation: uic [options] -impl <headerfile> <file> <headerfile>: name of the declaration file Generate image collection: uic [options] -embed <project> <image1> <image2> <image3> ... <project>: project name <image[1..n]>: image files For convenience, uic can also generate declaration or implementation stubs for subclasses. Generate subclass declaration: uic [options] -subdecl <subclassname> <baseclassheaderfile> <file> <subclassname>: name of the subclass to generate <baseclassheaderfile>: declaration file of the baseclass Generate subclass implementation: uic [options] -subimpl <subclassname> <subclassheaderfile> <file> <subclassname>: name of the subclass to generate <subclassheaderfile>: declaration file of the subclass GENERAL OPTIONS
-o file Write output to file rather than to stdout. -nofwd Omit forward declarations of custom classes in the generated header file. This is necessary if typedef classes are used. -tr func Use func() instead of tr() for internationalization. -v Display the version of uic and exit. USAGE
uic is almost always invoked by make(1), rather than by hand. Here are useful makefile rules if you only use GNU make: %.h: %.ui uic $< -o $@ %.cpp: %.ui uic -impl $*.h $< -o $@ If you want to write portably, you can use individual rules of the following form: NAME.h: NAME.ui uic $< -o $@ NAME.cpp: NAME.ui uic -impl $*.h $< -o $@ You must also remember to add NAME.cpp to your SOURCES (substitute your favorite name) variable and NAME.o to your OBJECTS variable. (While we prefer to name our C++ source files .cpp, the uic doesn't care, so you can use .C, .cc, .CC, .cxx or even .c++ if you prefer.) SEE ALSO
http://www.trolltech.com/ AUTHOR
Trolltech AS <info@trolltech.com> Trolltech AS 2 Aug 2001 uic(1)