Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Want a blog? Get a LifeType
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News Want a blog? Get a LifeType Post 302179576 by Linux Bot on Friday 28th of March 2008 04:50:06 AM
Old 03-28-2008
Want a blog? Get a LifeType

Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:00:00 GMT
LifeType is a full-featured GPL blogging platform designed for use with a MySQL database and PHP. You'll need access to a server in order to properly install and use LifeType, but the installation is easy with LifeType's wizard, which can even create your MySQL database and all the tables you need, automatically. In addition to support for all the "standard" blog features, such as pinging, trackbacks, commenting, mobile blogging, and RSS feeds, LifeType is perfect for site owners who want to administer multiple blogs and users through one back end. Even if you have only one blog and one user, you'll appreciate the features and flexibility of LifeType.

Source...

MySQL::Diff::Database(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				MySQL::Diff::Database(3pm)

NAME
MySQL::Diff::Database - Database Definition Class SYNOPSIS
use MySQL::Diff::Database; my $db = MySQL::Diff::Database->new(%options); my $source = $db->source_type(); my $summary = $db->summary(); my $name = $db->name(); my @tables = $db->tables(); my $table_def = $db->table_by_name($table); my @dbs = MySQL::Diff::Database::available_dbs(); DESCRIPTION
Parses a database definition into component parts. METHODS
Constructor new( %options ) Instantiate the objects, providing the command line options for database access and process requirements. Public Methods o source_type() Returns 'file' if the data source is a text file, and 'db' if connected directly to a database. o summary() Provides a summary of the database. o name() Returns the name of the database. o tables() Returns a list of tables for the current database. o table_by_name( $name ) Returns the table definition (see MySQL::Diff::Table) for the given table. FUNCTIONS
Public Functions o available_dbs() Returns a list of the available databases. Note that is used as a function call, not a method call. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2000-2011 Adam Spiers. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
mysqldiff, MySQL::Diff, MySQL::Diff::Table, MySQL::Diff::Utils AUTHOR
Adam Spiers <mysqldiff@adamspiers.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-04-06 MySQL::Diff::Database(3pm)