Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Days difference between two dates Post 302178929 by era on Wednesday 26th of March 2008 03:29:23 PM
Old 03-26-2008
Do you have Perl? [innocent glance]

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

days elapsed between 2 dates

does anybody know how to find out the number of days elapsed between 2 dates e.g. days elapsed between 020212 and 020110 (YYMMDD format) Thanking you in advance. Ravi. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkkiran
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between two dates in no of days ???

Hi All How to get the difference between two dates in no of days ??? My date format is like this YYYY/MM/DD. I have to get the no of days between two dates in the given format. I tried to search the forum but nothing came up similar to my requitement. Your help will be appreciated. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csaha
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Number of days between two distinct dates

Hi I'm looking for a .ksh script/function that will calculate ONLY the number of days between two distinct dates. Further convert the number of days to weeks and display. I need this to be part of another larger script that checks the password expiry on several servers and notifies the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: radheymohan
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

using 'date' to get previous days' dates

I am familiar with using the 'date' command to get the current date but I have a situation where I need to get the previous day's date as well as the date two days prior. Theoretically I could use 'expr' to compute these values but I need it to work in instances where the previous month's dates... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: slant-40
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

display all dates 200 days back

i need help! can someone help me please? i try to calculate date under unix (ksh)...AIX operating system. I have to find the date 200 days from today's date. then the script should loop 200 times and display on command line every day's date until the current date. example: todays date:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pavan_test
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get number of days between given dates

Hi I need one single command to get number of days between two given dates.datecalc is not working. ex. fromdate:01.04.2010 todate :24.04.2010 i should get the out put as 23 Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: suryanarayana
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

days are between the two dates?

I have two times in the format of YYMMDD. Does anyone know an easy way in ksh for me to display how many days are between the two dates? Example1: X=101202 Y=101205 There are 3 days between X & Y Example2: X=101202 Y=111202 There are 365 days between X & Y Example3: X=101205... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: oldman2
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to get the sunday days between two dates?

Hi Am using Unix Ksh I have a two date input as DATE1=02/12/2012 DATE2=30/12/2012 I Need the output as only sunday date 02/12/2012 09/12/2012 16/12/2012 23/12/2012 30/12/2012 can anyone pls help me.. thanks in advance... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Venkatesh1
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference in dates in days (ksh shell)

Hi Guys, Need a small help, how do i get the difference between two dates (in days) in KSH shell My date is in mm/dd/YYYY format, Is there a function to get time stamp from the respective date and time ( mm/dd/yyyy HH:MM:SS) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: selvankj
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get number of days between 2 dates

Gents. Please can u help. I would like to calculate the days between two dates. Example file1 ( previous date) file1 - Input file 9/29/2010 10195 9/29/2010 1057 2/2/2016 10 2/2/2016 10169 2/2/2016 1057 2/3/2016 10005 2/3/2016 10014 In file2 I add the actual date using this code.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
9 Replies
GLANCE-CACHE-CLEANER(1) 					      Glance						   GLANCE-CACHE-CLEANER(1)

NAME
glance-cache-cleaner - Glance Cache Cleaner GLANCE IMAGE CACHE INVALID CACHE ENTRY AND STALLED IMAGE CLEANER
Author glance@lists.launchpad.net Date 2012-01-03 Copyright OpenStack LLC Version 2012.1-dev Manual section 1 Manual group cloud computing SYNOPSIS glance-cache-cleaner [options] DESCRIPTION This is meant to be run as a periodic task from cron. If something goes wrong while we're caching an image (for example the fetch times out, or an exception is raised), we create an 'invalid' entry. These entires are left around for debugging purposes. However, after some period of time, we want to clean these up. Also, if an incomplete image hangs around past the image_cache_stall_time period, we automatically sweep it up. OPTIONS --version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit --config-file=PATH Path to a config file to use. Multiple config files can be specified, with values in later files taking precedence. The default files used are: [] -d, --debug Print debugging output --nodebug Do not print debugging output -v, --verbose Print more verbose output --noverbose Do not print verbose output --log-config=PATH If this option is specified, the logging configuration file specified is used and overrides any other logging options specified. Please see the Python logging module documentation for details on logging configuration files. --log-format=FORMAT A logging.Formatter log message format string which may use any of the available logging.LogRecord attributes. Default: none --log-date-format=DATE_FORMAT Format string for %(asctime)s in log records. Default: none --log-file=PATH (Optional) Name of log file to output to. If not set, logging will go to stdout. --log-dir=LOG_DIR (Optional) The directory to keep log files in (will be prepended to --logfile) --use-syslog Use syslog for logging. --nouse-syslog Do not use syslog for logging. --syslog-log-facility=SYSLOG_LOG_FACILITY syslog facility to receive log lines SEE ALSO o OpenStack Glance BUGS o Glance is sourced in Launchpad so you can view current bugs at OpenStack Glance AUTHOR
OpenStack COPYRIGHT
2010-present, OpenStack, LLC. 2012.1.1 March 14, 2013 GLANCE-CACHE-CLEANER(1)